Y o u M e e t T h e m ✅

Edited- March 28, 2019
(What Changed: Most of Kyoya's Scenario)

Some of the most commonly used inserts that will be in these scenarios are:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(N/N) - Nick Name

Some inserts used here, and maybe a few times around will be:

(B/N) - Brother's Name
(S/N) - Sister's Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(E/C) - Eye Color

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

The pink dollhouse like school stood infront of you, and your legs started slowly carrying you to it. The girls uniform made you feel slightly embarassed due to how puffy and bright it was.

You were atleast happy that you convinced your parents to send you here rather than Lobelia Girl's Academy. You had already met Benio before and that wasn't a moment you'd want to remember.

"Maybe I should start with making friends?" You thought. You walk into the school, and made your way to your homeroom.

"Hello." You said to the first person you saw in the room. He was very noticeable, blonde hair, violet eyes, and a rose in his hand.

"Hello princess, what might your name be?" The blonde replied. Bring your hand up and kissing the back of it.

"(L/N), (Y/N)." You reply with a small smile.

"Pleasure to meet you, (Y/N). I'm Tamaki Suoh!" He said

"It's a pleasure to meet you too!" You wink at him and sit at seat right when the class starts.

Kyoya Ootori

(A/N: If you are alone like me and don't have any siblings or have the parental figures mentioned, just make something up)

You were serious to say the least. Your family was rather strict on your public image. They owned a rather well known company so public view of the owner (your dad) and his children was important. Also, your father was rather old fashioned.He didn't believe women should run a company.

The future of the company was in the hands of your brother. So, you often tried to make yourself comparable to your brother in your father's eyes. You met your fathers high goals by setting eveing higher ones for yourself. Yet, now you were standing here in the infamous Host Club, having made a very big mistake.

"(Y/N), it'll be so much fun!" Your friends insisted.

"No." You replied clearly.

"Ugh, you need to have some fun for once!" You other friend scoffed.

That friend proceeded to push you into the room, it just so happened you ran into a cart with a few full tea sets. You stumbled but didn't fall. If only the same could be said for the tea cart. The cart toppled and fell over and all the tea sets shattering loudly. The room went silent, hearing and seeing the disaster.