N e k o z a w a

So, this went in order by the amount of votes they got. Not in the order they went as scenarios originally, but however I felt like it.

Theres not going to be an introduction to these really, just a small one sort of.

( Future Author~Chan: When I was writing this I haven't seen anything with Nekozawa in it for awhile, so I sort of forgot what he was like. I made it how I imagined it. Hopefully it's not too far off from what any of you were thinking. )

H i s  J e a l o u s y

You weren't as dark and antisocial as your boyfriend, Nekozawa. No one really understood why you were dating him or how, but some girls thought it was extremely adorable that such a dark guy could fall in love.

Nekozawa was sitting in the club room, he was eagerly waiting for you to arrive. He didn't generally get this excited or happy over most things, but spending time with you managed to bring a smile to his face.

Although, it slowly faded as time past and you didn't show up. He frowned, and stood up from the spot he was sitting in. He pulled his cloak over his body, and walked around to find you.

' She promised she'd be there.' He frowned.

" Princess, how are you this wonderful afternoon." Of course it was him.

Nekozawa peaked around the corner to see Tamaki Suoh offering you a rose. He knew it truly meant nothing, he did this to nearly every girl in the school. Nekozawa couldn't help but feel a strange feeling when, he saw you being approached by the king of the Host Club. He felt like this anytime another guy would talk to you, but never figured out what it was.

" Sorry Tamaki, I have to get to the Black Magic Club." You said politely.

" Bl-black Magic Club? Why would a beautiful girl like you go to such a dark place?" He asked.

" Is there something going on here?" Nekozawa asked, stepping out from around the corner.

His brain froze for a minute as he walked up to you. He couldn't stand the words Tamaki was saying to you, but he couldn't believe even more that he acted on such an impulse.

Tamaki shrieked at seeing Nekozawa with Beelzenef, " I-I have to le-leave, pri-princess!"

He frantically ran off, but you stopped watching him when you felt Nekozawa hug you. His hugs were always so warm considering he always wore that cloak around.

" I don't like it when you talk to him." He stated plainly.

" You were jealous?" You asked, a bit surprised.

" Jealousy? Is that what you call this curse?" He replied.

You laughed at him, not because he was joking, but because you knew he was truly oblivious.

" Come on, lets go eat lunch." You chuckled and kissed his forehead.

D r a m a

   Nekozawa didn't do anything wrong really. He didn't do anything at all, and that was the problem. He was always so distance, and it made you feel like he didn't care about you. You knew he was shy, but he didn't make any moves at all. Then, when you'd take a step forward to make a move he'd dodge or ignore you.