I n s t r u m e n t a l ✅

Edited: May 30, 2019

(A/N: Whether you know how to play these instruments or not, just imagine you do. I thought this was a fun idea.)

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

Most obviously, you wanted to learn how to play the piano like Tamaki. Maybe not as good as him, but you at least wanted to have the ability to play— well something impressive.

The embarrassing lesson with Tamaki last week gave you an idea of how to read notes. So, you just needed to work on being able to find the notes.

In a few weeks you tried learning how to play a song Tamaki likes for some reason. It was called Sakura Kiss, he had all the Hosts set it as their ring tone. You, luckily, found sheet music for it, and quickly learned how to play it.

"Tamaki, can I show you something!" You smiled, as you sat up from cuddling with Tamaki.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" He asks.,You walk ahead of him and go to the room where Tamaki has a grand piano.

"I learned how to play a song!" You smile while sitting down at the piano.

Once you started playing Tamaki automatically got happy when he recognized the song from the distinctive beginning. He happily listened to you playing the entire time.

"That was amazing (Y/N)!" Tamaki praised after finishing the song. He picked you up, and spun you around when you stood up. You'd understood this as his way of showing he was happym

"Thanks Tamaki!" You giggled, as he pulled you into a hug.

"Maybe I can try teaching you piano again!" Tamaki says enthusiastically.

You sigh, "Maybe Tamaki, but an we go back to cuddling?"

"Of course princess!" He smiles, practically carrying you again to the lounge.

Kyoya Ootori

When you were younger, your parents wanted you to learn violin so you obviously did. But, you stopped after your first year when it became to much work to handle.

"(Y/N), I never knew you can play the violin!" Tamaki said randomly.

"What, I never told you about that." You said.

"Well, Kyo~Chan said he saw pictures,of you at violin concerts!" Honey said, running up to you with Usa~Chan.

"I even took a violin from the other room just so you could show us!" Tamaki said, holding up a violin case.

"That could be someone else's violin, Tamaki!" You said.

"Took was a bit of a strong word, I meant asked to borrow." He explained. At this point, guests of the club had overheard you two, and were interested.

" That would be nice, to hear someone play the violin." A customer said.

"You've never seen someone play the violin before?" You ask. Most people shook their head.

You even heard Haruhi mumbled something like, "Rich bastards."

You sigh, "Fine." You decided to take out the violin Tamaki brought. It was pretty high queality, there were even tiger like stripes on the back of it.

"What song are you going to be playing?" Kyoya asks, appearing out of no where line Tamaki does.

"I don't know, I guess I remember a few songs that I used to play." You shrug.