O u c h ! 2

I think this will be funny, and you'll understand what this is about quickly.

Tamaki Suoh

You and Tamaki were hanging out with eachother at his place like you normally did. Tamaki was trying to cuddle you, but you kept complaining that it was too hot.

" Please, (Y/N)! I love you~" He said and hugged your shoulders.

" No! It's too hot!" You say and move him off of you.

Tamaki started growing mushrooms in the corner. You sigh since you didn't really feel like dealing wit this.

You took a pillow and got off the couch to stand next to Tamaki.

" Hey, Tamaki." You said apologetically.

" Yeah?" He asked and looked over at you.

" Pillow fight!" You yell and hit him in the face with the pillow.

" Ow... your so mean (Y/N)." He said and runs past you to get his own pillow from the couch.

You both hit eachother with pillow until you tripped and fell backwards. You laughed while trying to hit Tamaki with the pillow.

" I win (Y/N)!" Tamaki laughed and took your pillow and threw it across the room.

" Hey! That's not fair!" You say as he went to hit you with his pillow.

" Not if it means I'll- ow..." Tamaki said and fell to the ground.

In your attempt to try and stop Tamaki from hitting you with his pillow. You tried kicking him, but since you weren't looking you kicked him down there.

" Tamaki? Oh... are you okay?" You said and sat up to see him laying on the ground in pain.

" No..." He groaned in pain.

You laughed slightly at him and pat his head, " Sorry Tamaki, I didn't mean to kick you."

" You win... You win the pillow fight." He said.

" I'll cuddle you now Tamaki. Will that help you feel better?" You ask nervously.

" Maybe." He said.

" I'm sorry." You said and layed down next to him while hugging him.

Kyoya Ootori

This was a interesting moment that neither of you would ever be able to forget. Tamaki called everyone at 8am, and started yelling about this new invention that he just discovered.

" Tamaki, what the hell are you yelling about?" You ask.

" A trampoline! Have you ever heard of one or seen one!" Tamaki replied.

" Tamaki Suoh. You call us... when I could be sleeping to say you just found out what a damn trampoline is." You say angrily.

" Yeah, and I'm buying one now." He said happily as if he didn't hear the anger in your voice.

You didn't say anything and just hung up. Tamaki's stupidity was too much for you to handle right now. You felt very disappointed in yourself when you showed up to Tamaki's house the same day, and a giant trampoline was sitting in an open space in the garden.