S o u l m a t e

A/N: I've always enjoyed the idea of Soulmate AU's. So these ones will be longer than usual. Basically it'll be you meeting each character, and finding out you're soulmates.

For this scenario and future ones:

(F/N/[number]) - Just put different names if theres a different number

IMPORTANT: This part will include Haruhi and Renge just as a test for me since I'm considering adding one of them in.

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

The first word(s) your soulmate says to you is written on your arm/body.

Since the day you were born some rather odd words were written on your arm, "And what is your name, princes?"

You always been told that you'll know when you meet them. As no one had called you princess since you were a toddler, you were almost sure it would be easy to find them.

You looked up at the large pink towers of Ouran Academy as you walked inside. You tried to smooth out your dress to the best of your ability, but the weird puffed fabric made it hard. As you walked inside, the abundance of couples was much more visable than usual. Many soulmates ended up finding eachother at school, and proudly held hands, hugged, and kissed in the halls.

You found your group of friends near one of the main staircases, and went to talk to them.

"I'll have to ask if I can stay late, but yeah I'll be up to go." (F/N) finished whatever she was already saying.

"What are you guys talking about?" You asked.

"Oh, (Y/N) you're here! We're going to go to the Host Club after school. It's in that abandoned music room upstairs. Do you think you could come?" Another friend said.

"Uh- yeah, maybe." You said.

"Great! Now we just need (F/N/2), and we'll have everyone!" (F/N) said to herself.

"(Y/N), maybe you'll find you're soulmate at the Host Club!" A friend piped up.

"I doubt it. The host's don't even notice me, no way would one be my soulmate!" You scoff.

"You never know, most soulmates have never met eachother before." (F/N/3) gave a shrug.

You rolled your eyes, "I'm going to class now. Have fun over here."

"We better see you there later!" (F/N) called towards you as you disappeared into the crowd of students.

~

That afternoon, you found yourself and a few other friend infront of Music Room #3. One of your friends had opened the door, and your group was engulfed by the blinding light. Rose petals fluttered out until you could actually see the room. There was busy tables of girls, some with hosts others without. A taller 2nd year with glasses approached your group.

"Hello ladies, my name is Kyoya Ootori. Welcome to the Ouran High School Host Club. Who might you like to request?" He asked.