D r a m a ✅

Warning: Kyoya's scenario contains the theme of cheating. I don't condone cheating on your partner or taking them back after they do so. If your partner cheats on you, do not give them a second chance. I'm only continuing to include this scenario because I just don't have the time anymore to fully change and rewrite this scenario.

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki was being reckless with money again, as always. He did it once before on a date. You two went to the mall, not even with the intention of buying anything, and he practically bought you the whole store. Anything you showed even the slightest interest in, he bought it no matter if you denied.

"Tamaki, really. I don't need you to spend this much money!" You protest.

"But princess, it's our 1 month anniversary." Tamaki replied, starting to walk into another expensive store.

"Tamaki, it's fine. Your grandmother will get mad at you if you just recklessly spend money!" You said trying to pull him away.

"I want to give you the best day ever!" He ignored you, practically charging forward. He pulled you along with him, your hand in a tight hold.

"Tamaki, I told you, I don't want any of this junk! Why do you never listen to me!" You snapped at him. It obviously wasn't true, Tamaki was an amazing listener that just gets carried away at times. You yanked your hand out of his and walked away quickly.

"(Y-Y/N), wait!" Tamaki called after you. He caught up with you rather quickly attempting to apologize.

"Tamaki, I need a break right now. We can talk later." You responded to the mess of words he was spewing.

"I'm so sorry. Please, please don't go. I'll make it up you, princess. I promise!" He continued you on.

"Tamaki! Get yourself together first. We'll talk later." You stated firmly, finally reaching the blonde. He nodded sadly, finally allowing you to walk off to the parked car that would be taking you home.

"I'm— so sorry (Y/N)." He began crying.

Kyoya Ootori

"Hey, Kyoya." You greeted the bespectacled host.

"Not now (Y/N)." He replied swiftly

"I was just saying hi." You responded just as harshly.

He paused for a moment, the glare on his glasses disappearing to reveal his serioys glare, "I'm busy right now." However, seconds later, he was immediately back on his phone.

"Kyoya, why are you on your phone so much?" You decided to push further. It was probably a bit of a bad idea considering his already snappy mood.

"Don't you have things to be doing?" He replied.

"Don't you have things to be doing?" You retort. Your eyes glanced down at his phone briefly. "Who's Lilly?" Your eyes snapped right back up to him after reading the contact name.

"The club's caterer." Kyoya placed his phone face down so you can't read.

"Really? And you're just meeting with the caterer at 4pm on a Saturday to talk about cake, sure." You rolled your eyes.