S o u l m a t e [ 2 ]

I really liked writing one of these before. It was really fun finding new soulmate AU's, and I really wanted to do more. I know I haven't really finished all the requests that I got, but there's some that I'm waiting on doing. For right now though, enjoy these new soulmate AU's!

(Sorry but Renge isn't included this time )

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

Your soulmates feelings about you are written on your body.

   You let out an exhausted sigh. It had been a long day for you and all you really needed was something comfort. Unfortunately, while you didn't have an s/o, you had some lovely soulmate markings which could do well for a substitute.

The seemingly endless compliments covered your body, new ones occassionally being added and some going away to make room for those. Every square inch of you was covered with everything your soulmate would someday say to you. On bad days, you could take hours reading each and every one of them.

"You're beautifully in everyway." It was detailed in fancy script on your left wrist.

"Your smile brings me joy everyday." This one was one your right arm in the same spot.

"Next year, I'll finally transfer out of this place." You layed down on your bed, staring up at the ceiling.

You currently attended Lobelia's Girls Academy. The school wasn't terrible, who could hate a school full of pretty girls? The issue was how much you felt like an outsider in this school even after all the years you've attended. Not to mention, you were definitely starting to get some hearing loss from the Zuka Club fans seemingly endless ability to screech. It was already in place for you to start attending a nearby school, Ouran Private Academy, and you hoped this experience would turn out better.

"There's no words in the world to describe how much I love you." Your eyes trailed over a message that took up the majority of your left arm. It brought a smile onto your face.

"I wonder what words my soulmate sees." You thought, "Maybe I'll meet them soon."

~

Tamaki Suoh sighed in contentment as he looked at his favorite message that had been written on the back of his hand, "You are my one and only prince." Most of the hosts considered his markings to be "annoying ego boosters". But to him, they were perfect windows into what others thought of him, especially his one and only

"I can't wait any longer I want to meet my soulmate!" Tamaki smiled, reading over the words again and again. He felt a warm and fuzzy feeling inside every time he saw his soulmates feelings. They were the perfect one for him.

"Good for you." Kyoya responded.

"I'm serious Kyoya! I know they think these words but when will they say them." Tamaki trailed off into his daydream.

"I never want you to change, you're already perfect." The message adorned the back of his hand in small writing.

Kyoya rolled his eyes, he'd always had a lack of understanding for why people found soulmates so amazing. "You'll meet them when you do. The words are on you for a reason."