P r o p o s a l P t. 2

I know most people won't read this since it's split in two parts, and thats normally what happens when I split something into two parts.

Well anyways, if this takes longer to finish it's because most of these were harder to come up with ideas for.

Honey~Senpai

  As you two expected, you went to the same college. You had a few classes together, but not all of them. Despite that, you two still stayed together very often.

" Takashi! We're adults now!" Honey said.

" Yeah! We can get jobs and stuff!" You added.

Mori chuckled and nodded to agree with you two.

" Now (Y/N)~Chan and I can finally get married!" He said happily.

" Yea- w-wait. What!?" You squeaked realizing what he said.

" Maybe not now, but some day!" Honey said.

You blushed even more and hid your face in the crook of his neck. Whenever that one day would be, you couldn't wait for it.

~

" Honey! Come look! They finally finished the garden!" You said happily.

Your parents bought you your own mansion to live in after you graduated college. It wasn't as big as your other one, but you didn't really need that much space if it was just Honey and you.

When you moved in, there was a huge garden. But, nothing was there. So, you had that fixed quickly. Now, there was hundreds of different flowers. It perfectly matched the cherry blossoms that were already there. Right in the middle was one of those old gazebos.

" How does it look?" You asked as he walked over to you.

" Wow, its amazing!" Honey replied.

" Wait until sunset! It'll look even better from the gazebo!" You said happily.

" Alright!" Honey smiled, his signature flowers appearing around him.

After dinner, Honey walked up to the room you two shared. He said he had to get his phone to take pictures of the sunset, but he was getting something else. He looked at the small white box. The inside was red velvet, he got it because it sounded like the cake. The ring was silver, with a shinning pearl as the gem.

" Mitsukuni! Hurry up!" You called from down the hall.

" Coming!" He said taking his phone out of his pocket, replacing it with the ring box.

" Lets go!" You said happily.

Honey followed you down the stairs, and out the sliding glass door in the back to the garden. You two walked down the small cobblestone path to the gazebo, along the way looking at the flowers that lined the path.

Honey and you went into the gazebo, and looked towards the sunset.

" See, it's beautiful!" You said happily.

" It is!" Honey said stepping away from you for a second.

" Hm... Is there something wrong?" You asked confused when he suddenly moved away from you.