K y o y a ' s P l a n ✅

Edited- May 29, 2019

(A/N: I'm still not sure the reason behind why I wrote this in the first place. I don't like it that much, but I'm keeping it up because other people like it I guess?)

I still can't imagine a Honey scenario for this one, sorry Honey fans!

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

It was almost December, and The Host Club was at it's most popular all term. Mostly because now was the time when cute couples would start forming. Kyoya found that girls seemed to enjoy watching others in a happy and cute relationship. Specfically the school's and club's infamous couple, Tamaki and you. Kyoya did find it odd and a bit creepy to be watching other people in a relationship but profit was profit.

"What better way to bring in more profit than to pull a little show with our 'king' himself." Kyoya thought evilly.

So, that's exactly what he did.

~

You walked into the Host Club after school. Instead of seeing the usual group on the couch, the other furniture seemingly have disappeared, there was a line forming infront of a table where Tamaki sat awkwardly. You weren't expecting the club to already be open, but practically everyone lining up infront of Tamaki. There were a few tables out with Hosts and guests, but a majority was in the line from Tamaki.

"Um— what's going on?" You ask. A few people turned to look at you, apparently not having heard the large music room door opening and closing when you entered.

"(Y/N), you're late! You should've been doing cute stuff with Tamaki 5 minutes ago!" Renge shouts appearing out of no where, as usual.

"How was I supposed to know the club would be starting early, and it that seriously whats going on here!" You said.

"Yeah, Kyoya said you." The twins said, while Renge dragged you to your seat.

"Damn Ootori, I didn't agree to this." You curse under your breath, glaring at the smirking Dark Lord.

"H-hello, (Y-Y/N)." Tamaki stuttered.

"Tamaki, are you the cause of this." You said looking at him angrily.

"Maybe." He said while almost shrinking.

"I really don't appreciate this." You sigh, refraining from completely blowing up over nothing.

Tamaki began explaining why he wanted, or really, agreed to do this. Near the end he got more frantic and repetitive when it seemed like you weren't believing him. Eventually you stopped him after repeating the same point for the third time that, "Kyoya said the customers requested this."

"Tamaki, it's alright. Stop freaking out so much, and lets just get this over with,

"I know what'll make it up to you!" He declared, leaning across the table to where you'd taken a seat.

"Wha..." you start.

"A kiss!" He glows, pecking your lips. The crowd of girls seemed to have a positive reaction to this.