Y o u r S i c k n e s s ✅

Edited- June 2, 2019

(A/N: If you don't like the idea of throwing up then don't read this. I tried to avoid it as much as I could, but just a warning, it does come up.)

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

"(Y/N), how did you get so sick!" Tamaki sighed as he sat down next to you.

You were curled up in your bed with a cold. You told Tamaki you weren't going to school today, and he insisted on coming over to check on you later.

"I don't know." You sneezed.

"Do you need anything else, princess?" He asked rubbing your back lightly.

"Can you get me some water." Your voice was hoarse.

"Of course!" He said eagerly. He went to the door only to find a maid who was just about to enter. She had a tray with a glass of water, cold medicine, an ice pack, and a full box of tissue's.

"Here you go, miss. Call me if theres anything else you need." She said, placing the tray on your night stand then leaving.

You coughed a few times, groaning at the pain in your throat and head.

"(Y/N), are you okay! No, my princess is dying!! Quick, get.." Tamaki started panicking and yelling.

"Tama..." You coughed, "I'm fine. Can you be quiet so I can sleep, please?" You sigh as you grab a tissue you to blow your nose.

(Press B to Blow)

"Take your medicine first!" Tamaki said, handing you a pill from the bottle. Lucky for you, you'd already fallen asleep. However, since you rolled over Tamaki didn't know that.

"(Y/N), come on. It'll be quick, please?" Tamaki said. You replied by wheezing in your sleep.

"(N/N)~Chan, please. Just take..." Tamaki started. You made a small snoring noise in your sleep, making Tamaki jump.

"Oh, (Y/N). What am I going to do with you!" Tamaki laughed. He layed down beside you, pulling you close to him.

"Sleep well princess." He smiled

Kyoya Ootori

Food poisoning, that's not very nice. Especially since you practically threw up all your guts into the toilet.

Kyoya didn't know that you were sick. Even though you loved you boyfriend, and didn't want him to worry. You weren't too interested currently in picking up your phone or waking up in general

Kyoya had been worried and wondered why you weren't in any class today. You hadn't texted him today either. So, he went to visit you after school to make sure you were okay.