Honey × Reader | L E M O N ?

Thanks for the idea LittleSugaMuffin

This is going to be really short, sorry.

Oof~

The Host's had gone over to Honey's house to pick him up for an event.

" He's not answering his phone." Kaoru said after it went to voicemail again.

" (Y/N)'s over." Mori stated.

" He doesn't answer the phone when she's over?" Hikaru questioned.

Mori nodded his head.

" Hopefully they aren't doing anything too important." Tamaki said.

" It's (Y/N) and Honey, they're probably just eating cake." Kaoru shrugged it off. They were sadly mistaken once they arrived at his house.

" Ah! Honey~" You whined from the other side of the door.

" Ha, thats funny I thought for a second that-" Kaoru said.

" Honey, h-harder." They heard again.

Tamaki blushed, " Maybe we should leave those two alone!"

" I doubt they're really doing what you're thinking of." Kyoya said. Mori nodded in agreement.

" I'm trying, but I don't want to hurt you!" Honey said.

" Ah! O-ow." You replied.

" What is that supposed to sound like if it isn't.... That." Hikaru said.

" Someone should just knock or open the door. It's (Y/N) and Honey~Senpai. They're too childlike, if you're implying what I think you are." Haruhi said.

" I wouldn't want to interupt if they are doing something. Along those lines or not." Kyoya said.

As the Host's argued about if they should leave or not, Mori opened the door.

" Ow, Honey!" You whined.

Everyone looked in to see Honey trying to get a splinter out of your finger.

" Ah! Why does it hurt so much!" You whine, tears filling at the corners of your eyes.

" Told you." Kyoya directed towards Tamaki and the twins.

" How did you get a splinter?" Haruhi asks leaning down by you.

" I don't know." You started crying more.

" Don't cry (Y/N)~Chan! Haru~Chan will help get it out." Honey reassured.

Honey handed Haruhi the tweazers while you held out your finger with the small splinter in it. She got the splinter out quickly, " Ow."

" Takashi? Is something wrong?" Honey asked, looking up at Mori. He seemed to be looking at you two with some concern.

He pat Honey's head and shoon his head no.

" Okay! Come on (N/N)~Chan! Lets go!" Honey said after Haruhi wrapped your finger with extra bandages she had.

" I can't believe we thought they were doing stuff." Hikaru shook his head.

" I don't blame you. Without the context, the words they were saying seemed a bit dirty." Kyoya admitted.

" Yeah, I'll admit that it sounded oddly sexual for just pulling out a splinter." Haruhi said.

" What are you guys talking about?" You asked, seeing that most of the hosts were still there.

" Nothing! Lets keep going!" Hikaru said, pushing you forward.

" Okay!" You said running off to find Honey downstairs.

-

Again, sorry this one was so short. I really wanted to write this when I got the request. But I didn't have a it's own scenario to put it in, so I just wrote it as it's down thing.

Hope you enjoyed~

" Mirror, mirror on the floor. Who's the dirtiest of the whores." - You Better Get Me Food For This Death.

Word Count: 533