F e e l i n g s ✅

Edited- March 16, 2019
(What Changed: POV is now in 2nd Person)

(All of these will focus on the perspective of the Host, since there was no need to specifically make it in his POV.)

For this scenarios, these inserts are used:

(Y/H) -  Your Height
(H/S) - Hair Style
(F/C) - Favorite Color

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

"Mommy, is there a rule against dating people while we're in the Host Club?" Tamaki asked.

"You're the one who made the rules, but you never made anything against it so, no. Why do you ask?" Kyoya replied.

"Yeah boss, why would you want to ask?" Kaoru asked

"Unless— you want to ask someone out!" Hikaru added.

"Of course not!" He yelled at the two devils, the blush on his face saying otherwise.

"You do love someone Tama~Chan! Who is it!" Honey asked, running up to him with Usa~Chan

"N-no one, why do you need to know!" Tamaki denied.

"Aren't we supposed to be like family?" Hikaru asks.

"Yeah, and you don't keep secrets from family!" Kaoru said.

"Why do you want to know so bad?" Tamaki said, stepping away from them.

"So we can help you, Tama~chan!" Honey said running up to the twins.

"I don't love anyone, I was just asking Mommy a question." Tamaki insisted, he was obviously lying.

"Fine, but if you ever want to tell us, we'll be here." Kaoru said, beginning to pack up and leave.

"I should've asked." Tamaki thought, now realizing he had no clue how to ask someone out.

Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya stared out the window, watching you leave with Haruhi.

"Mommy, why are you just staring out the window? We have important things to be discussing!" Tamaki said, coming up next to Kyoya.

"No reason, what important issues are we talking about." Kyoya said, once again opening his book.

" (Y/N) is out there, were you starting at her? Do you like her Kyoya!" Tamaki says, quickly jumping to conclusions.

"Of course not." He replied calmly.

"Then why were you staring at her like that?" The twins smirked.

"I wasn't staring at her in anyway, if thats what you were thinking. If you'll excuse me, I have to leave." Kyoya replied, walking around the twins.

"That idiot, making me think that I'd like (Y/N). She'd never feel the same anyways." Kyoya thought, beginning to walk out of the music room.