D a t e N i g h t ✅

Edited- May 22, 2019
(What Changed: I tried making Hikaru a bit more tsundere, and plan on trying to do this for the rest of the scenarios.)

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki came to your house to pick you up, like the gentleman he is. He was a bit early, so it took you a minute before you got downstairs.

"Sorry, I hope I didn't keep you waiting to long." You said, as you began walking down your stairs.

"You didn't keep me waiting at all!" He smiled, suddenly appearing next to you on the stairs.

"What! Tamaki, how do you get here so fast!" You said, looking around a bit shocked.

"Let me help you down the stairs!" He offered, locking his arm with yours. You shook off how he got to you so fast, and just let him lead you down the stairs.

"Thank you, my prince." You said once you reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Anytime, my princess." He jokingly kissed your hand.

"So, Tamaki where are we going?" You giggled at the gesture.

"You'll see!" He says, leading you to the limo parked outside.

You looked out the window most of the ride, sometimes starting up a small conversation with Tamaki. Although, the whole time you were stuck thinking of where you two were going. Usually Tamaki can be read like an open book, but for once you couldn't tell. You assumed that he was just taking you to fancy restaurant or something along those lines.

Soon, the limo stopped, so you started looking out the window again at the surroundings. It seemed to be a forest of some sort, you looked over at Tamaki confused. Why would he bring you to a forest, there could be anything out there at night. After a second the door open, and Tamaki steps out and gives you a hand to get out. Now that you were outside, you noticed the only 'road' was the path the limo drove

(I actually had to look up the type of forests in Japan.... yes, I dedicated 2 minutes of my time to Google Japan)

"C'mon (Y/N), it's this way." Tamaki said.

"What! Isn't this dangerous, whats even out there!" You said.

"Don't worry, this is part of a protected park it'll be fine." Tamaki said.

You wer still a bit sceptical, but nodded and started follow. You and Tamaki stopped at a clearing  with a picnic blanket and a basket on the blanket. Tied to the ground around you there were several latterns that provided some light to the area.

"This is the perfect to look at the stars! I know you really like astronomy!" Tamaki smiled.

"It's wonderful Tamaki!" You smile and sat on the picnic blanket.

"Of course (Y/N), anything for you!" He grabbed the basket and pulled out a cake.

"Didn't your maids ask about if you packed real food?" You laughed looking at all the cakes, pastries, cookies, and other sweets he took out of the basket.