Tamaki x Reader || This Is Our Ouran Fair!

I'm not crying... you are. I swear, I'm... I'm not crying, I'm just... crying. I REPEAT, I WASN'T CRYING.

I wasn't ready to re-watch that, or write this. Well... this should come out as soon as I finish it, which will probably be a bit after the first part.

I'm pretty sure it's very obvious, but it makes me so sad to hear Haruhi say the title of the last two episodes. She says them so depressed, and normally she sounds really happy when saying them. So, that made me sad for a bit. Anyways, just wanted to say that. Onwards with the story!

Requested by: 707ismysenpai

  The next day, you weren't ready to go to school at all. In the case Tamaki was there, you weren't ready to face him. You were wearing the same outfit from the end of the day.

" (N/N)~Chan? Are you feeling better now?" Honey asked the next day.

" Oh, yeah Honey." You smile. It was an obvious fake smile, but you didn't want to seem negative today.

" Don't be sad (N/N)~Chan, I'm sure everything will be alright." Honey said and hugged you.

" Thanks Honey. Let's go, we should make the most of the day today." You smile, and hug him back.

Awhile later, you were pushing around a cart of cake, and other items served at the club.

" Haruhi, there's someone to see you." Kyoya suddenly said.

You looked back, Kyoya was standing at a table. There was one person sitting there. The girl with bright blue eyes, and brown hair. You disliked- no, hated her. You hated her with all your heart. You may not have been dating Tamaki, and he definitely didn't know about your feelings, as far as you know. But it felt she stole him from you. Why did she requested you if you both clearly didn't like eachother.

" How are you today?" You asked, hate obvious in your words.

" I seemed to have noticed my Tamaki has a soft spot for you." Éclair said.

' What do you mean by 'my Tamaki'? Of course he has a soft spot for me, we're friends, right?' You thought.

" What are you getting at? Are you trying to say you're jealous of me?" You asked.

" Oh, listen to you. Tamaki won't be coming today, I told him I'd be upset if ever showed his face here again." She said. Her tone didn't match her words.

You listened over at the conversation of the other Host's. It was hard to miss Honey's voice, it was so much more high pitched than others that it made his voice stand out.

" I wonder what happened to Tama~Chan?" Honey wondered.

Your eyes felt like tearing up at hearing his sad words, and thinking about what Éclair just said.

" I'm worried about him. Somethings up with him after what he said yesterday." Hikaru said.

You all thought back to yesterday afternoons events. When Tamaki said he was engaged to Éclair, and that they were dissolving the Host Club. You tried to halt your flashback before remembering yourself crying over his words.