C u d d l i n g ✅

Edited- April 5, 2019

(A/N: In the usual fashion of how I fuck up things for this book, I accidently saved this in the middle of editing. Those of you who saw that... Ignore it.)

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

Your parents were going to be out for a week on a business trip, and allowed you to invite some friends over. So, you invited none other than your boyfriend, Tamaki Suoh. Incase Tamaki was such a pervert as the twins believed, there was still all the workers at the (L/N) Manor.

"Hi Tamaki!" You smiled happily, walking down the stairs to the main entrance. Your maid had called you down saying that your friend was there.

"Hello (Y/N)!" Tamaki smiled, going to you and kissing your hand. You shook your head at his usual antics.

"What do you want to do?" You ask walking up the stairs.

"We could watch a movie." Tamaki says happily.

"Yeah, that's a great idea!" You reply.

"Only an idea from your wonderful and handsome prince!" He announced.

You laughed, "Tone down your ego, Tamaki."

Tamaki sulked and continued to follow you up to your movie room. It was like a cinema, but a lot fewer seats and the screen was smaller.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask.

"Hm- How about a horror movie!" He replied, badly pretending to think.

"Okay we have- (Horror Movie)." You suggest.

"Perfect!" Tamaki smiled.

Tamaki really wanted to cuddle with you, so he thought if he picked a scary movie it would help. He'd seen it work in those American shows he started watching. However, he forgot how terrifying horror movies are. Both of you ended up getting scared by the jumpscares.

"(Y/N), save me!" Tamaki squealed, hugging you fearfully.

"You're the prince! You're supposed to save me!" You reply, hugging back

Once the movie was over, Tamaki realized that his plan had worked. Since you didn't seem to be letting go of him.

"Let's just stay like this." Tamaki said, gently rubbing your back.

"Yeah, this is nice." You smile, relaxing a bit into the hug. It was a win for Tamaki that day.

Kyoya Ootori

Today, you invited Kyoya to your house to work on a group project you to coincidentally got paired together for. Not long after you two started working, it began harshly raining outside.

"It doesn't seem to be clearing up." Kyoya sighed, looking out the window.

"Yeah." You shivered a bit. The AC was still on because it was summer, but the cold weather outside didn't make it comfortable.