S h i r t l e s s

So... this is sorta like 'Wrong Room' (For a majority of the scenarios) only you walk in on them. The title is stupid, but I ran out of ideas for what to call this.

Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki was staying over at your house for once, and he had gone to take a shower. Only, you didn't know which bathroom he would be in. You told him to use the biggest bathroom a bit down the hall, but he didn't.

You sighed and just went to your bathroom that was further up the hall. It didn't seem like he was using it since you didn't hear the shower running.

You opened the door, only to find him stepping out of the shower with a towel around his waist.

" O-oh... you... you're in this bathroom." You stuttered.

" (Y/N)! What are you doing in here!" He said and held the towel around him.

" I told you to use the bigger bathroom not this one!" You said.

" Oh, I thought you meant this one..." He smiled awkwardly.

" This is my bathroom Tamaki." You sighed.

" I should've known by the (F/C) toothbrush! I'll put mine with your's, then whenever I come over I can have my own toothbrush. Tell me about everytime you accidently use mine instead of yours!" Tamaki gushed.

" Tamaki, just get dressed. I need to use this bathroom too you know." You said and closed the door behind you.

" Aw... I thought you'd want to stay and watch." He joked.

You blushed and covered your face, " Just get dressed already!"

Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya is... kinky... no one can deny that. He's also very smart, so there were few times he'd purposefully leave a door unlocked when he was doing something.... private.

He knew you were coming over, so he just happened to decide to change when you'd come over. The door was open a crack, so you'd walked up to the door to peak inside the room.

You knew it was a bad idea but it was Kyoya. He doesn't just accidently leave a door open like this.

'He's naked... very naked.' You thought and jumped away from the door.

You gulped and covered your face when you heard footsteps walking towards the door.

" (Y/N)? Oh, you're here early." Kyoya said and opened the door.

He was wearing pants, unlike a minute ago.

" Yeah..." You say nervously.

" (Y/N), your nose is bleeding." Kyoya smirked.

" No it's not." You say and cover your nose.

" Sure (Y/N)." He smirked and walked back into his room.

" You should stop that nosebleed before our date." Kyoya said as you walked towards the bathroom.