K i s s ~ ✅

Edited: April 13, 2019
(What Changed: Kiss 1 and 2 have become one part, Most Scenarios Changed.)

For this scenario and future ones:

(F/N) - Friend Name

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

"What! You two haven't kissed yet!" (F/N) exclaimed.

"I don't think its the right time, and he hasn't made any moves do that yet." You reply.

"(Y/N), if you want to get anywhere you have to do somethings yourself!" Another one of your friends added.

"I'll think about it." You sighed. The rest of the day kissing Tamaki was on your mind.

"You've kissed him before, why is this so difficult!" You thought until realization hit you, "Because it wasn't on the lips."

"Hi (Y/N)!" Tamaki said making you jump.

"Hi Tamaki!" You blush.

"Are you sick, princess? Your face is all red!" Tamaki said holding your face in his hands.

"I'm fine." You smile, stepping away from him before your face became even warmer.

"Okay, come get me if you need anything." Tamaki says. He started walking away, only to come back and pull you into a hug.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He quietly said to you.

"'Love you too." You chuckled, hugging back.

~

"Hey boss," Hikaru said coming up to Tamaki.

"I heard you haven't had your first kiss yet." Kaoru finishes.

"Where did you hear this from!" He yelled, beginning to blush.

"(Y/N)'s friends." They smirked, nodding their heads to the girls at their table. One of them Tamaki recognized as (F/N).

"Is that true, Tamaki?" One girl said at his table.

"Um- y-yes it is." Tamaki replied truthfully, going pale. There was laughing and the sound of a loud motor running.

"Renge." The Host's muttered.

"So, the Host Club's one and only prince hasn't had his first kiss yet! This is scandalous, it could ruin yours and (Y/N)'s relationship!" Renge exclaimed, her voice amplified by the microphone she had for some reason.

"I'm right here, you know." You said, a bit irritated by the attention put on this.

"Then, we should discuss this in a different room!" Renge said, dragging Tamaki and the other hosts out.

Kyoya began instructing girls to line up outside of the room down the hall that they seemed to go to. Of course, he tried to get business out of everything, including this odd teaching experience provided by Renge.