Ending 2 || Honey x Reader

Obviously this is the Honey ending. The only ending left will be Ending 3 (??? x Reader ). I know I've said that way to much, but this is mostly just to remind myself that I need to make it so I can post it in time. These scenarios were probably written several weeks in advance to when they come out.

You knew this was the right choice. You pulled out the note and looked at carefully. It was on a pink colored note, so he would hopefully see it when you put it in his locker. You were going to put this note in Honey's locker.

You didn't have to go much out of your way to find his locker. Some of the 3rd year lockers were in the same area as yours. So you knew exactly where his locker was. You weren't much earlier to school than normal, infact, you were probably going to be late to class from this detour.

" Whatever, it's not like I care." You scoffed and walked down the stairs towards his locker.

" Hey (Y/N)~Senpai, why are you here?" One of the twins asked.

You blushed and hid the note in your hand, crushing it slightly.

" None of your business. Why the hell are you here anyways." You snapped at him.

" I need to bring this note to class 3-B, do you know where that is?" He asked.

" I'm not in that class, how would I know!" You yell and walk off.

You heard him mumble something as you walked off to his locker, " Man, she's more angry than normal today."

Honey's locker was a bit broken. Nothing too bad, but the school hadn't seemed to fix it yet, oddly enough. You guessed it was because he never took any of his stuff out, so they weren't (legally) allowed to take stuff out to replace the locker you were able to open it slightly, to the point where you could see inside a big. You slipped the note onto one of the lower shelves, and then quickly went back upstairs.

The bell rang right after you got upstairs, and though the empty halls you had to get to class. Just as you opened the door the second bell rang, the one that signalled the starting of class.

" Late again, Ms. (Y/N)." The teacher rolled his/her eyes.

" Whatever." You muttered and walked to your seat infront of Tamaki.

~

" Hold on Takashi! I left my phone in my locker!" Honey said.

He opened his locker, to find that his phone was sitting next to a pink note. He didn't remember that being there earlier.

Curiously, he picked up the note and read it. It was pretty simple just saying, ' Please meet me after school at the cherry blossom trees.'

Honey smiled to himself, and put the note in his bag along with his phone.

" Alright, let's go to lunch!" Honey said and closed his locker.

Mori looked at him curiously, as if trying to ask why he was so happy all of a sudden.

" I got a note telling me to meet them at the cherry blossom trees. It's in (Y/N)'s handwriting, so she must be confessing to me!" Honey said happily.

Mori smiled and ruffled his hair. He didn't want to burst Honey's happiness bubble my mentioning that the note could also mean she was denying his confession, so he just played along happily.

" I can't wait for school to end! I want to see if it really is from (N/N)~Chan." Honey said as excitement started slowly building up inside of him.