Karou x Short! Tsundere! Reader x Honey

Requested By: Story_Mage

  You were a new transfer student to Ouran Private Academy. Formerly you went to Lobelia Girls Academy, but you were often bullied there for your short height and rude personality.

" Are you excited for your first day at your new school?" Your mom asked and adjusted your new uniform.

" This uniform is stupid." You pouted.

" I think you look adorable!" She said happily and pinched your cheeks.

" Stop it, or I'm gonna be late!" You said and moved away from her.

" Alright sweety! I'll see you after school." She smiled and waved goodbye to you.

You scoffed and walked out of your house and towards the limo waiting outside. Your mom waved from the doorway, as the limo started driving on it's way to school.

' School is stupid. Why can't I just be homeschooled.' You thought.

Without realizing it the limo had stopped and the chauffeur opened the door.

" Miss, we're here." He/She said.

You got out of the car, and followed the rest of the students into the school. You'd gotten a tour of the school last month, so you generally remembered where everything was.

" You must be the new girl." A voice said behind you.

" Wow, you're pretty short. Probably shorter than Honey~Senpai." A similar voice added.

You turned around to see twins standing behind you. They looked exactly the same except for their hair being parted one way. Although, knowing that their hair was different wouldn't help you since you didn't even know their names.

" I'm not short!" You said defensively.

" What's your name? We haven't heard about a girl coming into any of our classes."

" (L/N) (Y/N). Now leave me alone, baka!" You said and started walking off.

" I'm Hikaru." The right twin said and stepped infront of you.

" I'm Kaoru." The other said mimicking the other.

" I don't care, let me go to my classes." You said and walk off.

The two watched you as you walked off into the second year building.

" She's a total tsundere." They both said.

~

The end of the day luckily came quick for you. There was one boy kid in all your classes that kept bothering you. He kept trying to flirt with you and called you "princess." You were pretty sure his name was Tamaki or something.

' Why are there so many people bothering me today.' You thought.

" Nice to see you again (Y/N)~Senpai." One of the twins said.

You looked down to see that your feet were dangling above the ground. The twins behind you were holding you above the ground by your arms.

" Hey! Put me down now!" You yelled and tried to kick them.

" Have you heard of the Host Club?" One of the twins asked.

" No, and I don't want to go to some stupid club." You replied and tried to looked back at the twins.