P r o m i s e ✅

Edited- September 9th, 2019
(What Changed: All scenarios were edited)

Happy Valentine's Day~

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

What else would you expect from the princely host on the day dedicated to love. He picked you up in a fancy limo and took you to a fancy restaurant. Now, you two were heading somewhere else that he hadn't told you yet.

"Tamaki, why do you never tell me where we are going? It seems like you're going to kidnap me one day." You laughed

"I want to make everything a surprise for you! A-and not kidnap you, of course." He replied.

"So, could you give me a hint?" You asked.

"Do you remember on our first date? When we gazed at the stars." He said.

"Of course, how could I forget!" You said.

"Is that a hint where we're going?" You wondered.

"No, but it's close. We're almost there!" Tamaki smiled, putting an arm around your waist. A few minutes later, the car stopped, and the door opened.

"Here we go!" Tamaki smiled, helping you out of the car. He quickly led you over to a park, there was a lot of people there, but you two were in a more empty area. You two layed down on a blanket.

"Wow, the sky is so beautiful tonight!" You looked in the sky.

"Look carefully." He said, pointing to the sky. You searched the sky for a few minutes, finally seeing a small of light dragged across the sky for a second.

"Did you see that?" You asked him, holding his arm. Tamaki nodded, smiling widely.

You watched for awhile longer, watching dim meteors streak across the sky. As time went on they started getting brighter, and the other people around gasped as they saw them

"Tonight has been wonderful, Tamaki!" You finally tell him

"Before we go, I want to give you something." Tamaki said, sitting up.

"I thought we agreed on no presents this time." You sighed.

"I know, but this is really special for you princess. I thought today would be perfect." He said, smiling at the small box now in his hands.

You sat up curiously, watching him open the small box. Your eyes widened, as he gently took your hand, and took the ring out of the box.

"This is a promise ring, (Y/N). It's my promise to stay with you forever, and to one day be with you forever. I know we haven't been together for years or anything, but I really hope for a future together." He said.

"Do you promise the same?" He asked

"Of course! I want to be with you too, Tamaki!" You replied, letting him place the ring on your finger.

"I'm glad." He smiled, giving you a quick kiss. You kissed back and pulled him into a hug. Your night was amazing, needless to say.