H e A s k s Y o u O u t ✅

Edited - March 31, 2019
(What Changed: Grammer, Spelling, Formatting, All of Mori's Scenario, Most of Kyoya's Scenario, Fixed the Mistake with Kaoru being Hikaru in Kaoru's Scenario)

(A/N: Finally, the chapter that decided it all.)

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

It took Tamaki weeks to finally ask you out, after he realized he liked you. During those weeks, he was trying to find the perfect way to do it. He wanted to make it extravagant and amazing, like how it was done in those movies he had been watching recently. But, he knew you weren't really into making a big show of everything. So, he had to think of a way to do this to his and your liking. It was extremely difficult, you two were practically polar opposites preference wise.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Tamaki said walking up to you in class. You were standing in the exact spot where you met him.

"Hi Tamaki." You replied. Tamaki just stood there looking in your eyes, he was too deep in thought to realize you replied.

"Hello, Tamaki? Are you not going to answer me unless I call you Daddy." You smirk, jokingly winking.

Tamaki's face turned pure crimson, "N-n-no, I was j-just lost in th-thought."

"Well, I asked why are you saying hi to me again. Class ended and you said the same thing at the beginning of class." You pointed out.

Tamaki looked around, the room was infact empty. He hoped he'd be able to tell you with atleast a small amount of people, like he wanted. But, that plan obviously  fell through, and there being atleast a few other people would probably slightly increase his confidence.

"Well, y-you see— I-I." He stuttered.

"Are you okay Tamaki? Do you need to go to the..." You asked, a bit worried by his face being red and uncharacteristic stutter.

"Will you go out with me!" He interrupted.

You paused, not saying anything for a minute. Tamaki began to grow more nervous the longer you didn't reply. The deadly silence was interrupted by you laughing.

"Of course I will Tamaki!" You smile and hug him.

His mood immediately brightened, and he hugged you back. Today felt like the best day ever to him. Until, he found out later the two carrot heads got it all on tape and took pictures.

Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya found that confessing his feelings was much easier said than done. While th he confession itself wasn't what he had trouble coming up with, it was oddly enough his confidence in saying the words to you. Other than the worry that you could reject him and leave him heartbroken, he was more worried about what people would think of him. He was apart of the Host Club, and admired by many girls who probably wouldn't hesitate to get you away from him. Among these people were rich kids with power. They could do nearly anything to you if they wanted, and your safety was a top concern to Kyoya.