C h e a t ✅

Edited- March 15, 2020

(A/N: All of these will be changed to misunderstandings, as the majority was before. Actually cheating on a partner is not right, and I greatly dislike the way I portrayed Kyoya when I originally wrote these. Sorry for the original scenarios.)

Requested by: roseiluv

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki was a loyal person and boyfriend; he'd never use someone for his own gain and would never purposefully try and hurt him. So, when there was some conflict between you two, no one expected it to be because he supposedly cheated.

The hosts were the first to notice something was wrong. The first sign was you not going to the club to a week. Everyone in the club knew you were at school, they saw you at lunch, in class, or in the school. But, you weren't going to the club or even talking to Tamaki. Then the second sign came from Tamaki himself. Surprisingly, the twins were the first to notice his sadder attitude. His smiles would falter inbetween talking to customers, and he didn't seem to be putting as much into his "performance" anymore.

The hosts knew they shouldn't really intervene much. You two should handle problems on your own, but after about a week Honey decided to start the conversation with Tamaki.

"Tama~Chan, did something happen to (N/N)~Chan?" Honey asked him.

Tamaki was silent for a second before saying, "Nothing happened, she's just been a bit busy this week."

"We know you're lying. Something else happened between you two, it's obvious." Kyoya decided to speak up a bit harshly.

"Yeah, it seems more like you two got into a fight or something." Hikaru pointed out.

"I don't think it was just a simple fight, right Tamaki?" Kyoya corrected. Mori nodded in agreement to Kyoya.

"Tamaki, you didn't do anything bad did you?" Haruhi asked as she set down a tray at a table.

Hair dramatically covered Tamaki's eyes as he thought back to what happened...

Tamaki was waiting outside by the school's front gate for you. You were in the bathroom, cleaning up after you had helped Haruhi clean up a bunch of instant coffee and tea sets that someone dropped.

He stared up at the trees outside the school. A light breeze was blowing through the leaves, and he watched them dance around to entertain himself. His attention was turned when he saw a yellow dress swaying in the corner of his eyes. Instead of seeing you walking towards him though, he saw a girl he recognized from the club earlier.

"Hi Tamaki, it's odd to see you out here." She greeted him.

"It's a pleasure to see you out here, princess. What seems to brings you over here?" He asked.

"You of course." She winked. He was a bit taken aback; customers usually didn't flirt with him.

"I can only imagine, my beauty can attract so many women everyday. But, it could never compare to yours." He kept his character.

"Thank you! So, what are you doing out here?" She asked.

"I'm waiting for my girlfriend to come out here, of course." Tamaki explained