P r a n k ( Y o u )

I'm going to go on a bit of a rant here, which probably will become an apology because... It's me. So, I haven't exactly gotten tired of writing these, but... I've gotten tired of writing these. I don't hate OHSHC or any of these scenarios in any way, and I appreciate all the support from everyone! But people need change everyonce in awhile like how cats can get sick if they eat the same food to often. I bring myself to keep writing these scenarios, and keep going even though I'm working on another story. Realistically, I wouldn't be so tired of this if I had another story that I consistently posted on as well. I could easily be able to work on two things that I enjoy and not get tired/sick of them because I have the variation. But it not easy to do both of those, especially not now. I may not have the stress and homework of high school, but currently theres a lot going on with school for me right now and adding to that stress by having to update another story constantly isn't going to help me. Things get repetitive after awhile, and while I want to think optimistically and say this book will end November 3rd ( which is the original prediction ) but it's going back and forth between that and maybe even on/before Halloween. There are few scenario books out their that publish as often as I do, and have over 100 scenarios. I'm not saying they don't exist, but there's few of them. I've never wanted to think I could get tired of writing these, but writing at least 2-3 scenarios a week ( probably more since I do a few in advance ) eventually does take its toll. So, I'm sorry if the quality of these starts dropping, but by now I'm just trying to get as close as I can to the end so I can start somethinf new. Once again, I don't hate anything about this it's just hard to keep going with that after nearly a year of writing these scenarios.

Sorry for the rant but I just had to get it out,

Requested by: kawaiicittykat

Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki is an idiot. There was no doubt he'd fall for any prank that anyone pulled on him. So... You decided to just pull a simple prank on him. You put a bucket of water over the door to fall on hi..

Surprisingly, it was harder than you thought to prank him.

The first time you tried it, the bucket fell on Haruhi. For some reason she was the first one in the room rather than Tamaki.

" Who put a bucket here?" Haruhi asked and rubbed her head after it hit her.

You swallowed nervously, but didn't say anything. You were determined to prank Tamaki once. So, you didn't say anything while the others also were concerned about the random bucket.

" You should go change, Haruhi. You can't be covered in water while hosting guests." The twins shake their hand.

" You two better not have been the cause of this!" Tamaki said.

" We weren't!" Kaoru said defensively.

" Yeah, even we don't know how that bucket ended up here." Hikaru added.

Tamaki still didn't believe them the rest of the day.

The second attempt, ended much worse. Assuming that Tamaki would be the first one into the Music Room, you waited there early for him to come in.

However, Kyoya walked in instead. Tamaki was apparently busy working out something for a group project. Kyoya was very... very mad when he saw you standing there, but he didn't seem to show it as much as you expected.

" So you were the one who put this bucket here?" Kyoya asked, taking out his black book. The book managed to stay dry despite the rest of him being soaked.