H e C r i e s ✅

Edited- January 23, 2020
(What Changed: All scenarios besides Tamaki's and Mori's have completely changed)

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

  Tamaki could be dramatic to no end. He often cried over small things like Kyoya saying the club couldn't afford to do a certain theme. But rarely his crying was over something serious. However, today you did not get his usual exaggerated tears.

As usual, you were at Tamaki's house. You two were going to go on a date since Tamaki realized you two hadn't been to one in awhile.

"Hello Ms. (Y/N), Master Tamaki is in his room. You probably don't need me to bring you there." The maid greeted you at the front door.

"Thank you!" You say politely and follow the usual way up to Tamaki's room.

Tamaki's door was usually wide open, but today it was closed. Obviously you knocked, becuase why would you just walk into his room unannounced.

"He's probably changing." You thought.

"Hey Tamaki, its..." You started.

"I-I'm busy, come back later." Tamaki replied. His voice sounded weaker than usual.

"Tamaki, are you alright? You don't sound okay." You asked concerned.

"I'm fine, (Y/N). Just go home, I'm sorry. I can't go on our date today." He quickly said.

It sounded to you as if he'd been crying with his weak voice and occasional sniffles.

"Tamaki, let me in please. You don't sound like you're fine." You said.

There was the sound of shuffling sheets, then a muffled click that the door was unlocked. You wasted no time to open the door; it swung open easily.

"Okay, whats wrong." You addressed the blonde.

Tamaki ran towards, like he was going to tackle you, a light blue blanket was wrapped around his shoulders, and his face and nose were flushed red. The blanket quickly slipped off his shoulders as he hugged you tightly with his head rested on your chest.

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)!" He cried.

"It's alright, Tamaki. You didn't do anything to me. What are you apologizing for?" You said comfortingly. You ran your hand across the top of his head. It was something that usually soothed him.

"It's not okay (Y/N)! I-I have to be with another girl, but I l-love you. A prince should never ch-cheat on his princ-princess!" Tamaki cried.

You were confused about what he was saying. As the all mighty Host Club king's girlfriend, you had learned to decipher his non sense. But, you had no clue what he was talking about this time.

"Why don't we talk about this later, after you calm down. Whatever is going on isn't your fault, right? And as long as its not your fault, I'm not mad. So, thats one thing you don't need to be sad about." You reassured him. He nodded.

"Do you want to go watch TV and eat marshmallows?" You asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good." He sniffled, standing up. You gave him a happy smiled which made him smile back.

"Come on, the marshmallows are in the kitchen right?" You walked out the room.

"Yeah, let's go!" Tamaki brightened up, shuffling down the hallway in his slippers.

"What did he mean by be with another girl?" You wondered to yourself.

"C'mon (Y/N), keep up or you won't get marshmallows!" He sang from down the hallway.