T a l e n t e d

This is a scenario where you show them a special talent of yours. Whether this talent is one you actually have your not, just pretend your super awesome and you learned it in a five second montage.

Have you learned every single talent in the world yet? Great. Now let's get started.  Some of these are a bit short.

Requested by: AshlieHanke

Tamaki Suoh

Nail Art - For My Beautiful Boi Death

" Tamaki, can I paint your nails?" You ask.

" Um... why?" He replied nervously.

" Because, I want to test out this thing I learned. I can't do it to myself because I already tried a different thing on my own nails!" You said and showed him your nails.

On your nails there was either a bunny or a rose painted on a white or pink background.

" I love it! Try something on me then!" Tamaki said and held out his nails for you.

' I didn't think he'd be so willing to do this. Besides, I don't know how easy it'll be to get this stuff to come off.' You thought

" Great! Let's get started!" You smiled.

You ended up giving him pastel colored nails, all of his nails had a bunny on the tip. On your nails, you'd painted Usa~Chan, but on his you decided to do a normal bunny. Well, as normally as a kawaii cartoon bunny could get.

" Okay! I'm done!" You said and finished applying the last top coat.

Tamaki looked at his nails eagerly, and squealed like a crazy fangirl. Sometimes you really do question if Tamaki is gay or not.

" I love them (Y/N)! They're beautiful! Almost as beautiful as you." He smiled and kissed your cheek.

" Aww... thanks Tamaki. I didn't think I was very good at it." You said and held his hand.

" I'm going to tell everyone how great you are with nail art!" Tamaki said as his eyes sparkled in happiness.

" Um... I guess. I don't know if you should do that. I don't really want other people bothering me about it." You said awkwardly.

" Oh, then I'll just tell everyone of the Host's how amazing you are!" Tamaki said.

" I think they hear that enough from you." You say.

" I think they don't hear it enough." Tamaki smiled and stared at his new nails.

" Tamaki, I swear sometimes I really question if you actually are straight." You laugh.

" Hey! I'm just trying to compliment you! I'm not gay or anything." He said defensively.

" Sure you're not." You roll your eyes then pat his head.

He pushed you onto the bed and looked you in the eyes, " I'm not, and I'll prove it!"

" Oh, so you'll prove it then? How will you do that without ruining both of our nails?" You smirked.