|| Contest! || - Sorta

Sorry this isn't a scenario, but there's a few reasons why I want to do a contest.

So... I sorta wanted to take more requests. I feel bad when I say I've told someone that I can't take a request. Also, I don't want this story to end soon! There are about 12 planned scenarios left until the end (not including any lemons I do), and it makes me sad to end this soon. So, I wanted to take a few requests, but no more than 10.

Okay, so how does that have to do with this contest... well that's what I'll explain!

  You know how some characters of theme songs right? For this contest find/choose a song that you think fits as a 'theme song' for one of the Host's or characters of Ouran High School Host Club!

- Rules/Things -

   1. There has to be some explanation as to why this is the song you chose for said character. You can either explain why the whole song fits for that character, or why a line of a song fits for a character.

    2. Explanations don't have to be perfect. I suck at explaining, but as long as you give atleast a bit of context why I'll most likely take it. It doesn't have to be an essay, unless you really want it to be.

  3. Don't worry about how good you spells or grammars because at this point I can figure out almost anything. I have my specialist in bad spelling with me aswell ( aka Death ).

  4. I will take meme songs... except for* : Dat Boi, We Are Number One, any Thomas the Tank Memes, Yee, or any Minecraft song parody.5

5. Any character means any character from either the anime or manga. There aren't a lot of other characters in the manga, from what I know, but still if you have ideas you can use them.

6. There currently isn't a deadline, but the contest will end after I announce winners, obviously.

7. You can do up to three submission, but only one will be able to win.

8. I'd prefer that any submission(s) is/are sent to me by PM's. It's just easier for me to see it there, but if you really can't find out how to then it'll be alright to post it in the comments. I know on mobile you'll just go to my profile, click the three dots in the far right corner, and choose ' Send Message.' I don't use Wattpad on a computer, but I'm pretty sure it's the same/similar.

I plan on listening to all the songs that I get submitted, unless I know them really really well. You don't have to provide a link to the song, I have the power of YouTube and Spotify so I can probably find it there.

Now, onto the request part. With every submission you can add a request with it. It's not mandatory to do so, but if you want to then go ahead! This request doesn't have to be a scenario, it can always be a character x reader, character x character,  various x reader, e.x.c...

( That's a lot of characters )

Sorry, but I'm still not going to take requests for lemons yet because I'm sorta saving those for the end.

- Placings -

This is just an example of how the placings will look in the end...
Just keep in mind that since requests are only optional, 'request' won't always be there.

1st - ( Name )
Song : ________
Requests : ( First Place Will Get Two** )

2nd - ( Name )
Song : ________
Request: ( 1 Request )

3rd - ( Name )
Song : ________
Request : ( 1 Request )

4th - ( Name )
Song : ________
Request : ( 1 Request )

5th - ( Name )
Song : _________
Request  : ( 1 Request )

There will be honorable mentions for any people that were close to winning/I just really liked their submission(s). I might take one or two requests that I liked from people here.

**Whoever ends up placing first will be told the day before the final results are posted to make a second request if they choose to do so.

I hope you have fun with this contest if you plan to do it! If you have any questions feel free to ask, because I know I probably didn't cover something here

Don't forget Death owes me an ice cream on August 16th.

* If I get rickrolled I will mute you, and that's not a joke.