B r o k e n

I know it's been awhile since this was requested, but I wanted to take a break from the reader being in the hospital for a bit.

The Q&A will probably come out tomorrow since I wanted to do a scenario before I do it.

( Author~Chan from the future: Shit... I just realized that I didn't do the second half of the request. Well... sorry, but it's too late for me to change this. I did part of the request, I guess? Yeah... sorry. )

Requested by: wellaintthatswankyXD

Tamaki Suoh

Being a professional idiot, you knew exactly how to break a bone in the stupidest away. Obviously, what wouldn't be more fun than to see how many times you can throw yourself at the net around Tamaki's trampoline.

You found out it was 43 times before the bottom of the net snaps, you slide down it, and break your wrist on the way down. You were in the hospital for a bit until they finally let you go after putting a cast on it, and explaining to you why you shouldn't do what you did again.

" My poor princess! I shouldn't have allowed you to get hurt!" Tamaki said and hugged you tightly.

" Tamaki, I broke my wrist, not my legs. I don't need to be laying in bed." You said and hit his back lightly with your cast.

" Ow... that hurts." He whined and pulled away from you.

" Oh, that hurts. Not a damn broken wrist." You say and wave your wrist infront of his face.

" Wait... can I sign it!" He asked as his eyes sparkled.

" Fine, but leave room for anyone else to sign it if they want to." You explained as he picked up a (F/C) sharpie.

" What was that?" He asked as he took the cap off the sharpie.

In pretty big letters he wrote, ' I love you (Y/N) ~ Tamaki '

" I said write small, Tamaki." You said as he smiled at you.

" But I wanted to write it big enough to show how much I love you." He said and pecked your lips.

You laughed and kissed him back.

" Next time you idiot, tell me to stop when I'm being an idiot." You say.

" Sorry, I didn't think you'd fall off!" He cried and hugged you.

" I'll hit you again Tamaki! Stop hugging me!" You say as he jumps off of you.

" Okay... then, I'll stay here." He says fearfully(?) and sits next to you on the edge of your bed.

You smiled and kissed his hand, " Idiot, I love you too."

Kyoya Ootori

You broke your foot due to an unfortunate accident with a limo. You were in the parking garage that was underneath your house, but one of those limos happened to be driving out.