A i r p l a n e

This wasn't requested, but since I just went on a trip I thought I would do it now. I've also wanted to do this for awhile now.

Tamaki Suoh

" So, Tamaki... since school is over, so you have anything you're doing?" You asked Tamaki hopefully.

" Not really, what about you?" He said and looked over at you.

" Well, since neither of us are busy then I decided to get these." You said and handed him a ticket.

You obviously knew Tamaki wasn't busy, and that's why you two got tickets to go to Paris, France. You hoped he would be happy about it, and that you two could go.

Tamaki looked up at you and then down at the ticket multiple times in disbelief.

" Really (Y/N)! We can go to Paris!" He said as he started crying happy tears.

" Of course Tamaki! I thought it be really fun, don't you think?" You said happy.

" I can't wait (Y/N)! Thank you so much!" He said and hugged you tightly.

" No problem, Tamaki! I hope it'll be fun." You smile and hug him back.

~

You and Tamaki sat together in the airplane in your first class seats. You looked out the window to see the plane moving towards the main runway.

You could hear the engine start up as the plane was beginning to take off.

" (Y/N)! I can't wait!" Tamaki squealed and squeezed your hand.

" I know! This'll be exciting!" You smiled and looked out the window.

Tamaki looked across from you to look out the window as the plane quickly went down the runway. Slowly the plane made its way off the ground and into the air.

You two stared at the window in awe as the plane slowly went upwards, and Japan slowly disappeared below you.

" I can't believe it (Y/N)! I'm going home!" He smiled.

You could tell he was really happy, his eyes were basically sparkling.

" Well in 9 hours we'll finally be there!" You said.

" When we get there I'll show you all I can of France!" He said happily.

You laughed at his childish behavior, " I don't doubt it."

You both happily waited through the flight as Tamaki talked about everything he remembered in France.

Kyoya Ootori

" Next week, I'll be going to Indonesia. My father is working on expanding the company to where ever we can reach. So, my family is going for a summer vacation while my father and brothers are there to work on business issues." Kyoya explained while you were at his house.

You were drinking lemonade and looking out the window in the lounge room.

" That sounds fun. My parents are gone for the month since they wanted to have a special celebration for their anniversary this year." You said.

" Just like my brothers, I'm allowed to take one person with me on this trip. So, I was thinking of inviting you." He added.

" Of course, that's sounds fun. I bet I'll be able to go, and it's not like my parents can stop me if they aren't here. Also, since when were you allowed to bring someone on a family trip?" You asked him.