R e n g e ' s P l a n ✅

Edited-July 16, 2019
(What Changed: Tamaki's, Kyoya's, Mori's, and Kaoru's scenarios were all completely changed, all other scenarios were modified in some way.)

(A/N: This is just abou Renge making you two do a couples cosplay. Theres no picture examples because I just find that stuff cringey in these things. One last thing, sorry if you don't know who some of these characters. A majority of them are rather well known, I think.)

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

  Today as you walked into the Host Club the first thing you saw, or rather heard, was Renge. She was giving the club their usual lecture, but you hears her also saying something about cosplay.

"What happened while I was gone?" You ask Kyoya.

"Apparently Renge isn't happy that she doesn't have a partner to do a cosplay with." Kyoya replied.

"(Y/N), there you are! Go put this on!" Renge said, handing you a pile of clothes and accessories. She began pushing you towards the changing room.

"Oh, and she elected that Tamaki and you wear it instead." Kyoya smirked.

"Thanks for telling me now." You sighed.

"Hopefully its not too bad." You thought, looking down at the costume in your hands. 

You were quickly pushed into the changing room, so you went into one or the stalls. You closed the curtain, looking at the costume she handed you. The costume itself was one piece, with multiple accessories, and red shoes. You didn't recognize the character, most likely from some anime.

"Is this character a guy? Why would she make me dress as a guy for a couples costume. Who knows, anime is weird..." You trailed off, starting to put the costume on.

"She didn't even tell me how this is supposed to go." You sigh, looking at the accessories. You put them on, then came to the last thing.

"Why are you putting so much makeup on my face!" You heard Tamaki yell.

"Its just around your eye, don't smear it, and don't complain!" Renge yelled.

"Hurry up (Y/N), this is taking forever!" Hikaru whined.

"It takes a bit longer to put on a costume when I don't know the character." You said, stepping back to the main room.

Tamaki was wearing a similar one piece suit thats blue. He had on a half white and red short hair wig. Renge had put a lot of red makeup around his left eye.

"Are they both meant to be male characters?" Kyoya asked Renge.

She blushed at Kyoya talking to her, "Of course they are, it's my OTP!"

She ran off, then came back with a dark green curly haired wig. She put the wig on you, and did some makeup on your face, it seemed like she gave you fake freckles.