O u c h ! ✅

Edited- May 24, 2019

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki decided that the Host Club would be themed like a tropical jungle. So, tropical trees and plants brough in, and of course there was monkeys. Unfortunately, some of these monkeys got their hands on bananas. Banana peels had been thrown randomly around the ground this morning, causing the hosts (pretty much just Tamaki) to slip and fall.

Due to the new theme, there were more guests than usual today. So, Tamaki asked Haruhi to get some tea sets to accomodate the new people. Since you felt bad that she was always sent to do this, you tried to help hef. You wanted to be nice though, and took most of the tea sets.

Neither of you could open the door because of how many tea sets you both were carrying. And there were no new guests coming to help you to, so of course you had to resort to shouting.

"Open the door!" You yelled to whoever in the room may hear.

Tamaki had ran to the door, and slipped and fell after as he tried running over the slippery banana peel. Kyoya ended up opening the door, since Tamaki was laying on the ground. He'd probably have a headache later from falling.

"You okay Tamaki?" You laughed a bit.

"N-no." He groaned. Tamaki sat up while lightly rubbing his head where it harshly hit the ground.  Karma later got you back for laughing, as Tamaki's mishap soon befell you.

"(Y/N)~Chan, I bet I can beat you in a race!" Honey smiled.

"No, you can't." You smiled.

"Let's race then, to prove it!" Honey declared.

Both you and Honey raced around the edges of the room. The sudden energy and eagerness to race probably due to eating too much cake at once. As you were running, you barely noticed the banana peel your foot had just made contact with and slid on.

Your knees hit the floor, and you slid forward a bit. You shrieked, "Ow!"

"How did I get a burn from tile for like this!?" You asked to no one particular.

"My princess is bleeding! Quick Kyoya call an ambulance!" Tamaki panicked, as the smallest amount of blood came from your knee.

"How did you get burned from sliding on the floor, (N/N)~Chan?" Honey asks.

"Oh, that's what I usually call it. It's just caused by rough friction from my skin and a surface, like the ground. It just creates a burning feeling because friction?" You tried explaining.

"You're describing a friction burn, (Y/N)." Kyoya stated.

"Oh yeah, that's what they're actually called!." You reply. Kyoya just shook his head, mumbling a bit about something.

"Calm down boss. It's not that bad!" The twins said, trying to stop Tamaki from frantacly running in circles.