P r e s e n t

I didn't know what else to call this. So, this is when you make them something that you're really proud of even though it might be bad. So like.... the first scenario I ever wrote for this book. I may have been really proud of myself for it then, but now.... yeah.... no.

Part two of the Tamaki x Reader will be out eventually, because I need to re-watch the episode, and actually write it.

Requested by: Story_Mage

  Tamaki Suoh

  Remember Tamaki's teddy bear, the one he's had since he was a kid? Well... it was an old teddy bear so he managed to rip it. He accidently ripped off it's arm. It wasn't too big of a deal, but Tamaki treated it as one.

" (Y/N)!!! I broke it!" He cried.

" Broke what?" You asked.

He held up the teddy bear and, then the arm that he managed to rip off it. It almost looked like in the stuffed animals dark, soulless eyes, there were glistening tears.

" What did you do?" You ask, looking at the arm. None of the stuffing had fallen out, and even if some did, it wasn't enough to permanently damage it.

" I was playing with him on the trampoline before you got out here, and... and then his arm fell off!" Tamaki cried.

" Or... did it get caught in between those two trampolines, by the arm, and then you pulled it until you 'accidently' ripped his arm off." You said noticing the bit of stuffing between to the two large trampolines.

Tamaki looked a bit shocked, but just accepted hid defeat, " Yeah..."

" I can try and sew the arm back on. I can just get some help from someone at my house. There's bound to be someone who knows how to help me sew." You said.

Tamaki thought back to one time when he tried sewing something. He's accidently ripped one of the costumes he wore, and insisted on fixing it himself. He poked himself with the needle on the same finger at least five times, and had to have it bandaged for a full two days!

It wasn't that bad really, but in his "mind theatre" he imagined you poking your finger multiple times then bleeding to death.

" No! I can just get someone else to do it!" Tamaki insisted.

" Tamaki, let me do something for you. Just this once. If it sucks, then you can have someone redo it. You do a lot of things for me, so I wanted go try to do something for you!" You whine.

" Alright, fine. But please don't hurt yourself. I don't want you to die." Tamaki whined and hugged you tightly towards him.

" Tamaki, what do you think I'm gonna do? Stab myself with a sewing needle? If I accidently prick my finger a few times, it's not the end of the world." You roll your eyes.

~

The next day you gave Tamaki back his bear. You knew it wasn't the best, but you managed to reattach the arm. So, you considered it a success. You did poke your finger a few times, but it wasn't that bad once you put a bandaid on it.