H i s S i c k n e s s ✅

Edited- June 14, 2019

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

  "Tamaki, this is what you get for being so close to me when I was sick." You sighed, replacing the cool towel on Tamaki's head.

"I know, princess." Tamaki coughed weakly.

"You actually seem worse than I was. Did you cuddle with any other sick girls?" You teased him.

"What of course not princess! I would never do that to you!" Tamaki worked himself into a coughing fit.

"Calm down Tamaki, I was only joking! You need rest if you want to get better. You hagen't slept at all today." You say while lightly pushing him back down to rest.

"Sorry, princess." Tamaki said with a weak voice.

"It's fine Tamaki, just—take a nap or something. I'll go get you more water." You say and stand up.

"Wait, princess! Stay with me please!" Tamaki pleaded.

"Tamaki, I'll get sick if I stay near you for to long!" You say.

"Please!" Tamaki whined with puppy dog eyes. You tried to ignore him, but he was to cute to ignore.

"F-fine, I'll stay. I'm still getting you more water though!" You walk off to get watee. You got back quickly, not to worry Tamaki any longer, only to find the blonde asleep.

" (Y/N)!" Tamaki quietly said, and suddenly drags you on the bed. You gasped when he did, looking up to see his eyes closed. He was gently breathing, but his grip on you was strong.

"Did he do that in his sleep, or did he just fall asleep?" You wonder.

"Tamaki." You said quietly in an attempt to see if he would wake up. It didn't work, so you just let him stay asleepm

"Ugh—Tamaki, you idiot." You sigh, closing your eyes to fall asleep with him

~

"I don't think we need to worry about Tamaki." Hikaru said, as the host's arrived at Tamaki's house.

"Yeah, (Y/N) took care of him all day." Kaoru snickered.

"We should still check on Tama~Chan. He checks on us when we're sick, so we should do the same for him!" Honey says.

The Host Club walked towards Tamaki's room. Honey bounced happily towards the room, with Usa~Chan in hand. Kyoya saw that the door was open slightly, so he thought it'd be fine to enter.

"Tamaki, is everything..." Kyoya started, stepping into the room. Kyoya quickly closed the door and turned around.

"Is Tamaki okay?" The twins ask.

"We should just ask when he's better." Kyoya says, walking away.