T s u n d e r e

Okay, I'm pretty sure two people requested this. But I could only find one of them, so... sorry to the other person who might've requested this.

Requested by: roseiluv

Tamaki Suoh

  Tamaki always showed you affection. No matter where it was. He loved to love you, and he couldn't help it. You were used to it eventually since there was no way you could stop Tamaki from being... well him.

So, it was almost the middle of summer at this point and it finally came to the point where Tamaki dragged all the other Host's to do something. What better thing to do than have a sleepover.

Since it was Tamaki no one could disagree with him, and if they did then he'd be sulking in the corner for hours until they apologized. You were also forced to be apart of the sleepover because according to Tamaki he didn't want Haruhi to be the only girl there.

" Um... why are there pillows and blankets all over the floor?" You asked as you stepped into the empty room with Tamaki.

" This is where we'll be sleeping! We should build a fort later!" Tamaki said excitedly.

" I would've preferred to sleep in a real bed." Kyoya sighed.

" This is how a commoners sleepover works, so this is how we'll be doing it! All the blankets and the carpet will make this comfortable." Tamaki said.

" But there's only three blankets on the floor." Honey pointed out.

Tamaki suddenly had a stack of 20 blankets in his arm, and there were three maids in the hall with more.

" I think that's a bit much for-" Haruhi started.

" Let's build a fort now!" Tamaki said happily as all the blankets were put in the room.

~

You guys did make a fort, even though the twins kept messing it up and purposely making a blanket fall.

The fort took up the entire room, and there were still extra blankets for the ground. Everyone ended up getting three blankets each. Honey had already fallen asleep in the corner of the fort, and everyone else was in a circle while trying to decide what to do.

" Let's play spin the bottle! I hear it a popular commoner game!" Tamaki stated.

" No!" You and Haruhi said.

" Well why not!" Tamaki whined.

" I'm not kissing any of you, and that wouldn't even work anyway!" Haruhi said.

" Tamaki, there is an uneven amount of us in this group. If you were to spin a bottle then there's a higher chance that the bottle would lane on one of us rather than Haruhi or (Y/N)." Kyoya said and gestured to the other Host's.

" Then we'll truth or dare instead. Commoners have so many interesting sleepover games!" Tamaki said.

" Cool. How do you play?" Hikaru asked.

" I don't know. I bet Haruhi does! Tell us how to play!" Tamaki said and everyone looked at Haruhi.

" Oh... well it's just a game where you ask somewhere truth or dare. If they say truth then they have to ask that person a question they answer truthfully. If they say dare then you have to give the person some type of dare to do. Like... drink pickle juice or something. Then it goes around again." Haruhi explained.