H u g s ! ✅

Edited- September 21, 2019
(What Changed:
All scenarios were edited)

These are all somewhat random scenarios involving hugging.

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki loves hugs, that's pretty obvious. He'll hug you when he's sad, happy, excited, affectionate, and pretty much whenever he feels like it.  His hug's are warm and loving, like you're wrapped in a giant blanket. His arms are long, and can pretty much wrap around your torso.

You were leaving the Host Club with the blonde today, he seemed tired, and looked exhausted. He rarely acted that way, so you were definitely a bit concerned.

"Are you okay, Tamaki? You seem a bit tired." You asked.

"Sorry princess, just thinking." He smiled, his tone a bit sadder than usual.

"Are you sure?" You asked again.

"I'm just a bit tired, but don't worry I'm alright." He replied.

You stopped walking, and pulled him into a hug. He tensed up a bit, then hugged you back.

"Let's just go back to your house, and you can tell me what's wrong after you take a nap. Okay?" You said looking up towards him.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Can we stay here for a minute?" He asked.

"Alright." You said, resting your head on his chest. He tightly hugged you for a minutes, before letting go.

He seemed happier now, "Thank you, (Y/N). I needed that. Let's go! The sooner we get home, the sooner I get to cuddle you!"

You smiled as Tamaki skipped off, "Atleast he's back to normal."

Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya isn't a big fan of hugs. He doesn't like giving or getting them, so neither of you really hug eachother all too much. When he does hug you, his hugs are a bit stiff and nervous-like. On rare occasions, his hugs will feel really comforting and sweet. Those are the hugs you love the most.

"Kyoya, are you done?" You asked, looking towards Kyoya who was writing something in his Host Club book.

"No." He simply replied. You sighed, going back to whatever you were doing on your phone.

You got up, walking over to him. You sat down behind up, wrapped your arms around his waist, and rested your head on his back.

He chuckled, "What are you doing?"

"I'm bored, so now I'm here." You replied. He closed the black book, turning around towards you.

"You should have told me you were bored. I would have stopped." He added, pulling you onto his lap.

"Seriously, you've never let me do that before!" You huffed.

"I'm feeling generous today." He replied.

"You're sadistic, and what's with all the affection today." You said. His arms were wrapped around you lower back, and, as said before, you were on his lap.

"I just felt like loving you today, is that so wrong?" He asked.

"I love you too, Kyoya." You replied, resting your head on his shoulder. You two stayed like that for awhile.