W e d d i n g

This feels quicker than it should be because there was originally supposed to be something before this. That was only a thought though because I was watching a lot of "Say Yes to the Dress" and wedding planing shows at the time. Now I have no idea what to do for it. So, I'm just going right to the wedding part.

I should've really done these seperately. This might be the proof of why I possibly make these seperate.

God, this is hitting me all at once that this book is finally ending.

Alright, I'm so sorry for how long this took. A lot of stuff was going on, and I'm so sorry.

Disclaimer- I've never seen/been to a real wedding. The most I've seen or heard are in fanficitions or on TV. So, sorry if I get something wrong. Basically by this I also mean, that with all the different religions out there this will just generally go by what I know.

Tamaki Suoh

You carefully stared at yourself in the mirror. You hadn't been very sure about the dress when you got it a few months ago, but now you were sure you loved it. Tamaki and you stayed in Japan for the wedding since a majority of the Hosts and old friends would be there.

However, you two would be flying to France in a few days. It seemed to make him so happy when you brought it up earlier for honeymoon options, so you agreed to it.

" (Y/N), are you ready? They're going to start in a few minutes." Kyoya said peaking his head into your room.

" Kyoya! What if I was changing!" You laughed.

" I saw you come in here to change hours ago. Besides, you'd be in some trouble if you weren't ready only minutes before you're supposed to be out there." Kyoya said.

" I look fine, right?" You asked, picking up the bouquet of flowers. They were red roses, most of the flowers were red roses. He didn't even ask your opinion when he chose them.

You remember telling him that you would start crying if you opened the hall doors and rose petals flew out. Whether the doors were pink or not, it would hit you with enough nostalgia to cry.

" You look fine, (Y/N). I need to be back inside. I would be there soon though. Your flower girls are restless." Kyoya chuckled, before going back to into the marriage hall.

A minute later, you stepped out and went near the door. Your father/brother was there to walk you down the isle. You smiled at your flower girls. They were Hikaru and Haruhi's daughters, who coincidently ended up being twins. They were maybe only four years old.

" You ready?" He asked, hearing the hall quiet down when the sound of music began.

" As ready as I can be." You said taking a deep breath.

A few minutes ago, Tamaki had seen Kyoya step back into the talkative hall. Tamaki was overjoyed to see his father and grandmother there. His grandmother was old, but still as disapproving as ever. He hadn't even asked her about anything during your relationship, it was surprising she approved of it still.

" How's (Y/N)?" Tamaki asked Kyoya who went to stand near Tamaki. Kyoya would've been the only person Tamaki trusted the role of Best Man too.

" She's nervous obviously." Kyoya replied.

" I am too." Tamaki admitted.