Y o u r N i g h t m a r e 2

⛔ Warning: Honey's scenario contains some depictions of blood and gore right at the beginning, it's not in high detail and doesn't last long. Also, Kaoru's scenario contains possibly triggering depictions of the ocean. If either those bother you, please skip the beginning portion of those scenarios.

[ Theres space here for the beginning of Honey's scenario ]

- 💮 -

Honey~Senpai

You look down at your leg, it was mangled and bleeding. You only felt a slight pain in your leg from looking at it, but your heart was almost beating out of your chest as if you were running. Looking back up, you saw the terrifying feral wolf. You saw the blood in its teeth as it growled, foam dripped from its mouth.

"G-go a-a-away." You stuttered, terrifed.

"... are you talking?" A voice vaguely said in the distance. You looked around to find the person that spoke, but no-one was there.

You began crying, trying to get up to escape the wolf. It felt like you could move, you felt no pain fron the injury. But everytime you stood on your leg, you fell.

"(Y/N)!" The same voice said loudly. You turned around to see that the wolf was about to jump on you.

~

You gasped as you woke up; you immediately shot up. It seemed you had fallen asleep at your desk, and Honey was now standing beside your chair.

"(N/N), Are you alright?!" He asked worriedly.

"I had a-a bad dr-dream." Your eyes watered. Honey quickly hugged you, trying his hest to comfort you.

" Don't cry (N/N)~Chan, or I'll start crying too!" Honey said, you wiped your tears with the back of your hand.

"I-I'm not crying! I'm just scared, I-I don't want the scary wolf to g-get me again!" You exclaimed.

"Di-did you have a nightmare, (Y/N)?" Honey brought you to a chair where you two could sit beside eachother. You nodded, rubbing your eyes more.

"I'm sorry (N/N)~Chan. B-but it wasn't real, so the wolf isn't going to hurt you. And if a scary wolf does come here, I'll fight it off for you!" He said, putting on a "tough" looking face as a demonstration.

You laughed, stopping from wiping your eyes for a minute. Honey smiled, knowing that he was helping you feel better.

"Let's go get something to eat, will cake help you feel better?" He asked.

You nodded, "Yes, lets go get cake!"

Honey smiled, walking to the kitchen while holding your hand. In the end, you completely forgot about the nightmare while eating cake with your boyfriend.

Kaoru Hitachiin

The dream started out good, Kaoru and you were swimming in the ocean. The two of you had gone a few times, so it felt familiar. You turned to swim a bit further, then you couldn't feel the ocean floor anymore.