M a s q u e r a d e 1 ✅

Edited- June 11, 2019

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki wanted to hold a masquerade ball for the Host Club. It clearly was just based off one of his fantasies, yet no one ended up saying no to the idea.

"I'll see you at the party, princess!" Tamaki smiled, waving goodbye to you.

You were pretty happy with how your costume ended up looking. It was a white ball gown with musical notes decorating the bottom, your aunt had given you the dress to wear for a family party.

The mask you had covered your eyes, it was silver and goldish. Around the eyes was what looked to be old piano sheet music. You saw it in a store, and realized that it would match with the ball gown you owned.

"Is Mr. Suoh coming to pick you up?" Your maid asked.

"Yeah, he'll be here in a few minutes!" You said, looking at the mask in your hands.

"You look wonderful, Miss. Mr. Suoh will surely love your outfit!" She smiled.

"Thank you!" You smile back.

Ironically at the perfect time, the bell rang from the main gate, and of course it was him. Soon enough, his driver made it to the front door, and Tamaki rang the doorbell. You answered the door, seeing your boyfriend wearing a suit and a normal white mask that covered his eyes.

"Hi Tamaki!" You greeted him. Tamaki stood silent for a second, his eyes widened at the sight of you.

"Y-you look stunning, princess!" Tamaki said, stumbling over his words.

"Thank you." You step outside.

"Enjoy your night, Miss!" The maid said, and carefully closed the door as you walked out.

"Well, shall we be off," Tamaki joker, "my princess."

You laughed and took his hand, "Of course, my prince."

~

"Your dress is very nice, (Y/N)." Haruhi complimented while you two were standing on the side. Haruhi had to wear a suit which looked rather nice on her, but it still seemed off.

"Thanks, you look nice as well! Have you seen Tamaki around?" You ask.

"Hm- I saw him over that way dancing near a line of girls." Haruhi said.

"Of course." You sigh.

"(N/N)~Chan, are you okay? You seem mad!" Honey says stopping confront of you and Haruhi.

"It's nothing, just- Tamaki said in the limo here that he promised he'd dance with me at least once." You said as you looked over at the line of girls with heart eyes.

"So, what your saying is..." Kaoru saidm

"You're jealous!" Hikaru finished.