A t t e n t i o n

Requested by: Denizuyuki

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki was thrilled to finally hang out with you. For a few days he hadn't been able to visit since you were busy. Tamaki acted like a total lost puppy the whole time. He sadly followed you around, whining about the next time he could come over, and overwhelming you with affection whenever he could. You invited him over just to get him to calm down, but you quickly realized how much of a mistake that was. Tamaki wanted attention and you were still busy on your project.

"Princess, can we cuddle yet?" Tamaki asked.

"No Tamaki, I need to finish this last thing. Can you wait just a few minutes?" Annoyance seeped into your tone, but he didn't seem to notice.

"I want to love my princess, though! I haven't gotten to do that in so long." He whined, hugging your closer towards him.

"You're going to suffocate me first if you keep doing this. And then what are,you going to cuddle? A dead body?" Tamaki seemed to notice the annoying now. He immediately let go and frowned.

"Sorry." He pouted—now looking like a kicked puppy.

"It's fine. But just let me finish this, I'll be done in a moment." You ruffled his hair and went back to working. Eventually Tamaki got annoyed. It had been more than a moment—way more than a moment. You were still working on your stupid final and not paying attention to him.

"(Y/N), why won't you pay attention to me!" Tamaki whined.

"Sorry Tamaki, but I'm busy. I told you, I'll give you attention or whatever when I'm done in a second." You didn't even bat an eye towards him this time.

"No, pay attention to me now!" He draped his arms around your shoulders.

"Tamaki, you aren't a toddler. Stop throwing a tantrum like one." You rolled your eyes.

"But I want to kiss you!" He pecked your collarbone—trying to gaze into your eyes to convince you to stop. He could tell what he was doing was working; your writing was slowing down.

"There, you kissed me. Now go away!" You shoved him by his face

"No, I want more kisses! I haven't been able to spoil my princess in forever!" He kissed the hand pushing at his face which made you stop.

"I told you, I'll be done in a second. Just wait." You continued ignoring him.

" You should take a break." He said. Suddenly, you were off the floor level table you sat on and in the arms of Tamaki Suoh. He stared at you longingly and slowly walked away fron the work.

"Tamaki, I was almost done!" You tried to get out of his grip, but he only pulled you closer.

"Just for a little bit—please?" He asked. His infamous puppy dog eyed sad expression on his face.

You tried to look away but quickly caved to his cuteness, "O-okay— fine."

"Thank you!" He smiled and then quickly went in for a kiss.

Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya wasn't one to seek attention from anyone, even you. He looked over at you as you were working on some homework. You were still working on recovering your memory, but you'd mostly recovered all of it. That's mostly why the doctors let you out.