H a r u h i P t. 2

(P/N) - Pet Name

Haruhi Fujioka

C u d d l e  T i m e

   You always felt off when you invited Haruhi to your house. It always made you feel bad to just invite Haruhi over to your mansion like it was a casual visit. You had a mansion and Haruhi had an apartment, and it just made you feel bad to think of it that way.

So, most of the time you'd go to Haruhi's place if you two were hanging out. Since you two started dating two weeks ago only once had you gone to Haruhi's place and have Ranka gush over how cute you two were. That was when you came over before he left for work.

You and Haruhi were doing homework today, since there was school tomorrow. You were sitting on Haruhi's bed while she was sitting at her desk.

" So... if x is 24° in triangle 7 then y is 89°, right?" You asked Haruhi.

You both were working on Trigonometry homework. It sucked. This year you decided that you didn't want to do Algebra, so you chose triangles instead. You were lucky that Haruhi had chosen the same subject too, but you hated the class.

" No (Y/N), you did the math wrong somewhere. Y should be above 90° since if you have 24 and 24 it's not 180°." Haruhi explained while pointing to the triangle in the textbook.

" This is too confusing!" You whined and hung your head.

" Not really, it's only area and perimeter. We haven't even gotten to the hard stuff yet. This is just review." Haruhi said.

You just sunk into your own pit of misery even more.

Haruhi sighed and got up to sit next to you.

" Let me just see what you did." She said as picked up her pencil.

Basically she explained to you everything you did wrong .

" What would I do without you, Haruhi?" You laugh and rest your head on her shoulder.

" Fail trigonometry." She laughed

" Hey, that's mean!" You said and stick your tongue out.

" Yeah, but it's true." She added and went to get up.

" No, stay here with me! We can just take a break for awhile!" You say and hug Haruhi so she couldn't get up.

" I have my own homework to do, (Y/N)." Haruhi said while trying to unwrap your arms from around her.

" Nooo! Cuddle me!" You said.

" What?!" Haruhi blushed.

" Cuddle me! It helps reduce stress!" You say and hug her once again.

" Your so weird (Y/N)." Haruhi laughed and hugged you back.

The two of you just sat like that for awhile until Haruhi's door burst open.

" HARUHI! I'm home!" Ranka said while happily opening the door.

He stopped when he saw you two hugging.

" I'll leave you two alone." She said and closed the door.

" Why dad!"

K i s s

  " So... I was thinking that we probably need to tell the other Host's soon." You say.

" That would probably be a good idea, but I'm just nervous about how they'd react." Haruhi said.