BIRTHDAY

Dora's POV

I woke up hearing strange sounds in my home.

I lazily got up from my comfortable bed and walked towards the living room. If you think why I am not scared even though I live alone, that's because I am not those typical shy and scared girl.
But yeah I am worried,not for me but for the person who woke me up,cause it won't be good at the end.

Finally I came to the living room.

I saw a person standing behind the curtain.

I went silently and gave a hard punch to what I assume is the face and kneed hard in their stomach.

The person groaned in pain and fell down. Why the hell is the voice familiar?

I switched on the light and gasped when I realized that stupid is none other than my best friend Kevin
Damn you Kevin.

I helped him and we both sat on the couch.

"What the hell are you doing here in midnight Kevin?" I yelled at him.

He just shrugged.

I got up, crossed my arms and waited for a response. My sanity was hanging in the last string.

He finally stood up and strached the back of his neck. He does it only when he is nervous.

Suddenly he lifted me up and spun me around which made me giggle.

After few spins he placed me down and blindfolded me with a tie. Is he going to murder me? No, he better not.

"Don't worry I am not going to kill you cause I still love my life and I don't want to loose it" Kevin said and chuckled. Aww...he knows me too well.

"You better not" I said smiling.

He lead me somewhere by holding my hand, after few steps he lifted me bridalstyle and I screamed.

"Don't scream Dora, unless you want your neighbors to call the cops" he said and laughed. Nerve of this idiot.

"Kevin Abraham, Put me down this instance if you don't want to die" I screamed.

He just laughed. Is my threat a joke to laugh? He better have a good reason else I'll kill him.

Minutes later he placed me on the ground and removed my blindfold.

I opened my eyes and gasped when I looked at the surroundings. OH MY GOD.

I then turned around to find Keziah smiling at me while standing next to Kevin

I then turned around to find Keziah smiling at me while standing next to Kevin. I am so happy that the two most important people in my life had planned me a surprise birthday party. Kevin and keziah are non-identical twins.