1. meeting

THE STORY STARTS OUT IN THE PAST (THE ITALICS) THEN CONTINUES TO PRESENT DAY (THE REGULAR)

Hi, I'm Lucy Williams. I'm 18 years old my best friend is the one and only Jonah Marais. Just so you know what I look like. I have light brown hair with hazel (green/ brown )eyes. I'm a little chubby or as Jonah puts it "curvey in all the right places". I met Jonah when we were 13. His family moved in down the street from me one day I was riding the four wheeler with my older brother Joel.

"WE GOT NEW NEIGHBORS?" Joel yells over the roar of the engine. I look over to the family of five stepping out of the car. "IT LOOKS LIKE IT" I glance at the only son of the family he looked older then me and I felt myself frown. My brother pulled into their driveway the family turned to look at us with smiles. My brother pulls off his helmet. "Hi I'm Joel and this is-" I pull off my helmet letting my long brown hair fall "Lucy" I breath out. I catch a better glimpse of the boy. "We're the Roth familythe man says. My eyes stayed examining the boy. Lord he was cute. His smile widened when he caught me starring "we live down the street, you guys are welcomed anytime for dinner or anything" my brother charms. "Would you guys like to come for dinner tomorrow night?" I offer. The boy smiles "that sounds good to me, I'm Jonah by the way" he outreaches his hand and I take it. His hand were soft compared to my rough ones from driving the four wheeler all morning. "Esther" the small girl says. The mom holds out her free hand "just call me Mrs. Roth. And this is sveaI shake "nice too meet you guys" I chirp. I began to get nervous because I felt the eyes of the boy. I turn to him and he smiled widely. "We'll be down later tonight to meet your parents" Mr. Roth says. My brother and I  nod. I wave good-bye as I turn the engine on my brother hops on behind me and we pull out of their driveway back to our house.