7. what to do now

Jonah POV continued..

I wake up to her head laying stilly on my bare chest. I brush my hand through her hair, I smile as I remember last night. It wasn't something I was against. I knew one day, it was bound to happen. Its not like I didn't want it to happen but now. Now what do we do? If we date it could ruin our friendship we've grown since we met three years ago. She met so much to me if by some chance we broke up, I don't know what I'd do with myself. She's my other half. She stirs a little and I glance over at the clock that sat on her nightstand. There was a small post it note on it.

You guys don't have to go to school today,
We both called you two off so "no skipping" don't get into to much trouble
Love mama Williams and mama Roth xxx

They must've heard us talking about it, but if they did then they heard us kissing. Right? Because her mom came up while were in the middle, holy crap they know. What if they don't want us to date? Geez Jonah chill.. I glance at Lucy as she stretches. She rolled over onto her back away from my chest, which left me cold. "Good morning" she looks up and smiles "good morning" I hand her the note she shakes her head and giggles "well what to do today?" I shrug then she smirks "let's go riding on the four wheelers. I smile widely and she gets HP from the bed. "Sounds fun lemme go get dressed" she steps into the bathroom "why? You're fine in that" I look down at my bare chest and my joggers. I look at what she was wearing "them you're fine in that" she was wearing a purple tang top with spandex. She shrugs "okay fine let's go" I walk out the room behind her she grabs the keys and those one set at me.