29.a little too late;part 1

Lucy's pov

I look at myself in the mirror running my hands over my baby blue dress, it was skin tight and reached all the way down and a slit that was almost a little too high, Im not a big fan of dresses but its kind of hard getting out of it when you're the maid of honor. Although the dress was simply it still seemed a bit much for me, but it was the theme after all so I had to wear it. Daniel and Robert went over to the Roths family while my mom, sofia, and i stayed here.

Outside Mrs. Roth got everything together, people came before we all knew it. Jonah was gonna be late, he texted me telling me his flight was delayed but she said he'll be there for the reception.

I helped my mother with her dress and tried my best not to cry, she looked so beautiful in her dress. She always looked beautiful but the dress made her glow and smile and I knew she was excited for this day. She and Robert both were, the only down side is I have to get used to them here. It's no longer my mom and i, but I know she won't just forget about me.

A knock on the door makes us job, I run to the door the best I could in heels. I was greeted by my brother in a tux smiling happily "wow lu you look gorgeous" he steps in and hugs me "it's good to see you again" he pulls away and walks towards our mom, he had his arms wide open "mom wow, I can't believe this happening. Also your dress, wow" our mom laughs and pulls away from him, she reaches up and scruffs his hair. "My handsome son" I walk over hug the both of them right before it was our time to go. I felt the anxiety rise as my brother and I walked down the aisle with our arms linked "it's okay lu" Joel tries to reassure me, it's not the wedding im nervous about it's performing. I take a few deep breaths calming myself and taking my place waiting for my gorgeous mother to walk down the aisle. I glance at Robert as my mom comes into view, he looks completely starstrucked and it warms my heart. I felt myself start tear up a little, she was so beautiful and deserved a wedding like this. I look at Robert again and he was full on balling which of course made me cry.

After they said their vows I made way to daniel, he was talking with svea who was in mrs. Roths lap. "Hey" I say, he looks up at me and his eyes wander up and down my body, I felt a little self conscious "wow Lucy,  you look-" he stands up and fixes his suit, I swallow hard "absolutely stunning" I felt myself almost melt hearing those words "thanks daniel" I croaked, "you look handsome" he smiles and I smile back for second we just looked at one another "Jonah will be late" mrs.roth says, I nod at her and give her and svea a quick hug before pulling Daniel away to the side of the house.

"We need to practice atleast one more time im nervous" he puts his hands on my shoulders "take a deep breath okay?" I nod and close my eyes trying to calm myself it took a few minutes before I finally did buy those few minutes took away those spare times. Joel finds us and of course was smirking while doing so "you guys have to perform soon" Daniel grabs my hand as we walk to the stage trying his best to calm my nerves.