49. I loved her

My time in Hawaii had to come to a sad end, i ended up staying two months with my mom. I stayed up in my room, I even tried paying my mom for the time I was there but both her and Robert refused. I even debated moving but after some talk with my mom and manager I came to the conclusion that I couldn't. I was needed in L.A., I needed to record the music I've wrote since I left and even the music I wrote before I left. I needed to get more music out, the last 2 months went by so fast and I enjoyed every second of it. I was able to find myself again but a part of me thought that I might lose her again.

I walked into my cold dark apartment, i told my landlord I'd be moving out once my lease was up in December which was only a few months away. I hadn't looked for a house or condo yet but i made it the first thing I did. I opened my laptop and started searching, I found a cute condo in the hills away from the city but I didn't like the narrow curvy roads to get there. I found another but too close to the city, I finally found a townhouse near the ocean. it was only a 30 minute drive to L.A. and it was excluded from traffic and people. it was beautiful and cheaper than I would have expected. I called the property manager and got an appointment to see the house the next day.

I cleaned my apartment, top to bottom and even packed away things that I hardly used to donate. it was around midnight when I got a text, it was Alexis.

alexis<33

you're back in la? wanna go to a party tonight?

yeah, im back but no thanks im really tired and not in the mood

are you sure? your old friend Daniel invited me, it's at his house..we've been hanging out a lot recently;)

oh? that's cool.

I put my phone down and frowned, I really hoped Daniel didn't get caught in the same loop I did. I click his contact and FaceTime him, it rings until my screen said he was unavailable. I grabbed my keys and headed to his house. I didn't realise I was wearing a crop top and leggings until I was in my small car. I FaceTime him again and he hung up on me, I drop my jaw and wait a few seconds before tryin to call again. he hangs up again, I put my car in reverse and pull out of my parking space, I drive to his big house, the traffic wad light since it was 1am. I heard the music from down the street and saw the lights and people, I really hated the way I looked but I was just trying to find my friend. While I was gone I tried talking to him but his responses were dry and now he's just ignoring me. I parked and gathered my thoughts before storming into the house filled with drunks and potheads. I walked in and the stench of marijuana hit me, a part of me wanted to join a circle and smoke but I knew better than that. i walk around the house trying to find Daniel, it took me almost 5 minutes to find him, I became nervous and somehow angry.