16. crush?

My eyes follow the boy that just walked into the classroom. His fuzzy brown curls fell right above his daring hazel eyes. "Ahh our new student" Mr. Welsh says. The boy smiles widely, woah. "hi everyone, I'm Shawn" right away I felt myself and all the girls swoon over him. He was the definition of someone who the girls always fall for. I didn't want to fall into that stereotypical girl but his bright hazel eyes might make me. (if you think he looks like Shawn Mendes you're right because he is. Just not ya know?) I let out a sigh of relief when Mr. Welsh placed him in the opposite side of the room, if he was by me my brain would come up with any way to talk to him and embarrass myself because I'm an actual embarrassment. Throughout the class period I found my head turning towards him, I made eye contact with him a few times to many. Either he was really good when people looked at him or he was looking at me. The bell rings and I quickly get up seeing Jonah head pop into the window of the door. I grab my bookbag and walked out meeting Jonah. He smiled down at me as I grab his forearm "why so touchy" he flirts I roll my eyes and pull him away from the classroom. "what?" He chuckles, I look around then gesture him to bring his ear to my mouth. He does as I being too whisper, I breath heavily "Hi". He pulls back covering his ear laughing "rood" I laugh and pull him to our next class. We step in right as the bell rings, Mrs. K looks at us with her eyebrows raised "just in time". Jonah high fives me and we make our way to our seats, I make eye contact with Shawn who sat a few seats over. Why does he have to be in two of classes already. "as you all can see we have a new student, his name's Shawn now let's get into out lesson for today" Jonah turned and stuck his hand out at Shawn, Shawn took his hand "Jonah" Shawn smiled, holy shit he's hot. "and this is Lucy" Jonah points to me, I smile at him and Shawn winks at me. "nice to meet you both". I nod "nice to meet you too". I say. "Lucy and Jonah! Do you two ever stop talking?" Jonah smirks and shakes his head "no we don't, but we were just being nice to the new student and introducing ourselves. I'm sorry I have manners, I won't talk again" I turn to Jonah and hit his knee, the class erupted into "oooo's" and "burnn" Mrs. K rolls her eyes but nods "okay Jonah, i'll let you slide this time" people begin to give Jonah high fives, I hit his shoulder gaining his attention "what?" He chuckles. "Jonah that was disrespectful" I whisper, he shook his head squeezing my cheeks "it was a joke lu-baby" he says in a baby voice. I roll my eyes and stuck my tongue, he laughs pulling me into his arm. I sit back in his arm, although he was being sort of disrespectful she was also kind of being rude I guess I don't know I decided not to work myself up over it.

I have a problem of constantly muting out Mrs. K a lot, her voice is so annoying. Next thing I knew Jonah was putting his hand on my shoulder and Shawn was pulling over a chair. "huh?" Jonah chuckles and shakes his head "you weren't paying attention, were you?" I smile akwardly and Shawn and Jonah laugh "we have a project that's due next week" I sigh and sit back in my seat. Jonah continues to explain "we have to come up with a buisness and work out all the expenses and how much we would need to start up and keep up with the buisness" I let out a sigh and face palm, I absolutely hated economics and I had to take this class in order to graduate in May. Shawn chuckles "let's get started, what kind of business should we do?" I shrug and lay my head on the desk as the boys began to brainstorm.

"What if we do a coffee shop?" I chuckle at Jonah knowing that was gonna come out of his mouth. Jonah laughs and nudges me "come on lu, you know that's a good idea" I roll my eyes and shake my head with a smile. "sure thing coffee king" he smirks and pokes my nose "you like coffee to, coffee queen" Shawn chuckles and moves his finger back and forth between us "are you two a thing?" I was taken aback and I didn't want to or really know how to answer that "no- no we aren't" Jonah says, I wanted to frown but laughed instead "no we're just friends" Jonah nods and continues "best friends" Shawn nods and then the boys continue to ramble on about the project i sort of got lost in a different world, I tend to do that a lot. "hey!" I jump at Jonah's loud voice, he chuckles and shakes his head "we're meeting at my place" I nod and collect my books before the bell rang. Once the bell rung I scrambled to my next class, I wasn't in the mood to wait around so I got in my seat and waited for the rest of class to come in. That class went tby the fastest and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I sat in my usual spot next to Jonah and Shawn of course sat with us. I caught myself starring at Shawn, he was so good looking, you could tell he recently got his braces off because his teeth were so bright. And his little curls bounced with every movement. His eyes met mine and he sends me a wink, I felt my heart start to speed up and he turns his attention back to Jonah who was talking about God knows what. This kid is so good looking, I finally looked away and moved my eyes to my phone.

The bell ring and went off to class, shawn walked in right behind me. He sat down besides me "does anyone sit here?" I shake my head no and he smiles "good" he sat back in the chair and looked down at his phone. I heard whispers and I felt the eyes too, almost every girl was starring at him. I leaned over and whispered "you have a crowd" he turns to me with a smirk "you wanna watch them all get mad?" I raise my eyebrow and he gestures for me to get closer he cupped his hand between his mouth and my ear "after I'm done whispering I want you to giggle and then look at all the girls who get flustered with it, got it?" I nod with a smile "giggle" he says and pulls away. I do what he says and then he smirks and winks at me. After he does that I look around and see the irratation in the girls faces. I shouldn't laugh but I wanted to, especially since I was one of those girls who starred but he didn't seem bothered by me.

Class starts and the class zooms bbly along with the rest of the day, which I was thankful for. I wanted to be out already, but once I get out I'm going to jonahs. Shawn will be there and we'd have to do that dumb project.

💭