13. hi there

Jonah came home tonight but I knew I wasn't gonna see him til tomorrow but I still waited up for him. "sweetie you should get some rest" I sigh and look up the my mother "momma I'm not tired for some reason" she sat down on the couch next to me "it's your nerves, you're anxious for Jonah to come home" I nod and let out breath "yea you're right" Joel chuckles in the corner. "geez Lucy you really do like him" I roll my eyes "yup totally Joel, I'm madly in love with him" I say sarcastically. He chuckles and pats my shoulder "see it wasn't that hard to admit" my mom placed her hand on Joel's "Joel quit" he smiles and sits down next to me on the other side my mom turns her attention back to me "okay sweetie, if you wanna stay up so be it." She kissed my forehead "goodnight sweetheart" I wrap my arms around her "goodnight momma, I love you" she smiled sweetly "I love you too" she says goodnight to Joel before walking to her bedroom.

I sit back on the couch and turn on the television. I flip through channels but found nothing good so I just turned it off. Joel sat quietly next to me. I knew he was gonna have some type of smart ass comment. He glances at me and leans back putting his arms on the back of the couch "lover girl" I turn to him "Joel will you quit" he chuckles. "admit it Lucy you like him" I shake my head "no Joel, I don't like him" he rolls his eyes "Lucy I'm not dumb, you're my little sister. I know when you like a boy. You've liked this boy for years and you can't deny because I've been here all along and I've noticed it, you can try to change my mind but I know. And you know it" I stay quiet. He's right but I don't want to admit it because if I do I'll set myself up for pain, it's like jumping infront of a bullet, you know you're gonna get hit. But I don't want to blindly say out loud that I like him because once I say it. I'll believe it.

"Joel, c-can you just stop" he frowns. He moves himself closer to me and pulls me into a hug. "h-hey don't work yourself up" he mumbles. I stay in his arms "I'm not, im just over it" he pulls away. "over way?" I bit my lip "I'm over my emotions" he smiles and kisses my forehead. We sat in silence after that, he eventually left back into his room to hold his fiance.

I sat silently in the dark living room. I blankly stare at the dark living room wall. My mind wandering my dusted brain. My phone vibrates in my pocket. I jump and pull out my phone.

Jonah🎤

you up still love? 😏

I glance at the clock before opening his message. It's was already 2?! 

yea, i couldn't fall asleep

good i have someone i want you to meet :))

It better not be a girl, it better not be a girl. I kept repeating it in my head.

okay i'll be right over :)

hurry up!

I slipped my feet in my slides and step outside, although it was summer it was still chilly at night. Me being the lazy person I am, hoped into my car and drove to Jonah's house next door. I see him standing in the living room laughing with someone as I got out of my car I noticed it was a dude. Thank God! I didn't want it to be his new "girlfriend". I walked in drawing all the attention to me. Jonah smiles widely and walks fast into me, picking me up and squeezing me to death. "God I've missed you!" I take in a deep breath "Jonah you're killing me" someone laughs and they catch my attention. oh! Jonah let's go and scratches the back of his neck "sorry" I smile. I missed him.

"Oh uh Lucy this is jack, I don't know if you remember him" I smile and take Jack's hand in mine shaking it "I remember, hey jack" he smiled "hello Lucy" we let go of one another. We all sat down outside on the bench in Jonah's backyard. "so how was tour?" They smile at one another. "amazing" Jonah simply says. Jack nods "absolutely amazing, I love singing" I nod. "yea you guys both have beautiful voices" Jonah turns to me meeting my eyes. The way he looked at me made me feel mushy and soft. "one day we will be playing in Madison square garden" jack draws both Jonah's and i's attention back to earth. "one day" Jonah repeats him.

"One day, you'll be on a world tour. Singing your little hearts out. Showing the world your beautiful voices. Making millions of wishing they could date you. Leaving people speechless with your talent" I say. Both jack and Jonah look at me. "you think so?" Jack says. I nod "I know so" they both grew huge goofy grins. They glance at one another before both of them engulfed me into a huge bear hug. They squeezed me, they smelled good so I couldn't really complain. "hey hey I have to breath to live! I wanna see you guys grow" they chuckle before releasing me out of the bear hug. "you wanna just stay her tonight?" Jonah asked. "tonight? Jonah the sun's literally going to rise in an hour" he playfully rolls his "okay miss smartass" he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. "come on jack" jack follows behind us laughing. "you guys are something different" ;) once Jonah reaches his room he whips me onto his bed. "ow" Jonah rolls his eyes and walks to his closet throwing me a hoodie and the shorts I left here.

Jonah pulls off his shirt, his abs have definitely got way more enhanced since the last time I saw them. I go into the bathroom to change while the boys change. I walk out and Jonah is blowing up an air mattress. "you're sleeping with me by the way" Jonah says. "why can't jack sleep with you?" Jonah looked up at me "because I had to share a bed with jack for the last month, plus I miss your cuddles." I pushed back the blush that threatened to make its way on my cheeks. "okay fine" jack chuckles and pulls out his charger plugging it into the wall and plugging in his phone. He laid down on the mattress, I jumped into Jonah's bed waiting for him to turn off the light. "goodnight dude" Jack says. Jonah flips off the light "goodnight jack" he sat down on the bed next to me "goodnight Lucy" Jonah looks at me with a grin "goodnight jack" we both laid down and Jonah automatically pulled me into his chest. He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. My hand rested on his chest. I laid there thinking of him, like he was still gone but he was in my arms. "I missed you" he whispered. I look up at him with a smile "I missed you too" he leaned his head downward and kissed the top of my nose "goodnight angel" I moved my head back on his chest "goodnight Jonah". ah those beautiful things called feelings came out if nowhere again.

💭