35. again

The meeting with their manger was faster than I expected, he already knew he wanted me to join. He told me he liked my style and my songs, he also pointed out the fact that Daniel and Jack are already my friends. Im not nervous meeting them again, in fact they made me feel so at home when I met them. They were genuine people, Jonah fits perfectly. I don't know how to approach him or if I should, I'm so confused. A part of me wants to say fuck it and just hug him but another part of me wants to just ignore him but I can't do that, I know I can't, that's not me. I want to have a plan becasue it's driving me insane, why can't I just go with the flow.

"why don't you go home and get some rest for tomorrow" I nod and hug my manger goodbye, I walked back to my apartment as I fiddled with my hands. I was uncontrollably anxious, it's been such a short time that it feels like it's been years rather than a few months. I grew up since then, I thought maybe growing up will help my grow out of those feelings and at this point I don't even know if I have but by the way I'm acting I'm pretty sure I haven't. I haven't seen him, I haven't seen his face. I don't know how much he's grown since we seen eachother last.

all night long I tossed and turned, my mind kept depicting different scenarios about meeting hum. A lot of them left chills down my spine and pulled on my heartstrings. About 4am I just got up for the day, I made myself a pot of coffee and sat on my balcony watching the sun rise. It left me at peace for some times, thank god but once the sun was risen my mind flooded with him again. This hasn't happened for months and I wish it didn't happen again, thinking of him made me feel depressed. He consumed all of me, leaving me with no motivation, and miserable.

I force myself to get ready and make myself breakfast. The sooner it came the more anxious I became. It was only 1130 when Daniel called me, I picked up almost immediately "Lucy?" I nod then realising he can't see me "yes?" he took a deep breath "how are you" I bit my lip and look around my living room "I've been better, how are you?" I hear him shuffle on the other side "im great but I didn't call you too talk about myself. how did you sleep last night?" I wanted to lie to him, but he can read me like a book "you didn't sleep did you?" I keep mouth shut, he already knows. "im coming over I don't care what you say, I'll take you too the meeting today" I nod and he quickly hangs up.

I wait around for Daniel not knowing what to do with myself, when he opens my front door I jump. He walks to me with a frown, he hugs me "it's okay, you got this I promise. I know you're nervous and I understand but instead of freaking out, be confident." he pulled away "Lucy you're beautiful and if you want to make meeting him easier you have wear something that makes you feel confident" he walks into my closet and searched through my clothes broke pulling out my flowy black dress (pic above). I change she put on the dress adding a gold necklace that said my name along with a few rings, I touched up my makeup beige allowing Daniel to come back and see me. he walks in and claps "there we go!" he hugged me "you look amazing, ready to go" I swallowed hard "ready as I'll ever be"

at the meeting

I walk of the elevator which my mind racing, I tried so hard to stay calm. Daniel tried breathing exercises with me but nothing worked. We reached the room and I can hear their loud voices, Daniel turns to me "take a deep breath, you got this okay" I nod following his breathing gestures, my mind was definitely clearer than it was before but my body still kept shaking. Daniel opens the door and the first person I see is my manager and I decided not to take my eyes off her, not yet anyways "lucy!" Jack says, he hugs me quickly and then pulls away, his curls fell loosely infront of his eyes "wow you look great!" I blush "thanks" I glance besides me to make sure Daniel was.still there, he rests his hand on my lower back. I catch a glimpse of Jonah in the corner and my heart began to rave rapidly. Their manger greets me " so I was informed that you've already met the boys so this meeting will go by faster, we need to discuss some changes though" he turns around "everybody sit" both of our manger sat on either side of the table, I sat next to mine and Daniel sat besides me. I didn't want to look around at anyone else becasue I was too busy trying to not look at him whatsoever.

Jonah's pov

The door opens and my heart drops, she walks in behind daniel. She looked absolutely gorgeous, I could tell that the last 3 months she's grown. I didnt want to take my eyes off her but I couldn't stare for long. Jack hugs her then compliments her, I see her blush and some sort of jealousy made my blood boil. I felt my mind tell me.not give a fuck anymore, so I turned away looking out the window. something inside me snapped, when our manager tells us to sit down, I sit as far away as possible. Everyone at the table talks but tune them out as I stared outside.

At the end of the meeting everyone says good-bye. I stare at the ground and I see her shoes stop infront of me and my heart drops to my stomach "it's good to see you again Jonah" her voice was merely a whisper. I was glad everyone was talking to each other paying no attention to us. I force myself to look up at her, I meet her eyes and I swear i almost fainted. she was still shockingly beautiful, "it's good to see you again too Lucy" she smiled slightly and I nodded before she turned around walking away towards Daniel. I noticed the way she walked, it was different from what I remember something that small I could notice the change she's changed a lot but the one thing that never changed was my feelings for her.

💭

listen...I'm sorry I'm a horrible author

I'll try to post as often as I can, ily<3