2. (cute) new kid?

He grabbed my hand out of nervousness "don't leave my side, I'm actually scared" I smile at our hands then up at him "as long as you don't leave me" I mumble. He furrows his eyebrows but does say anything. We walk into school hand in hand and of course the whispers begin. I take him to the office ignoring the stares and the whispers. "They're probably just cousins" "a hot brother and a hot boyfriend? Lucky bitch" this town has people that like to talk and then you have the sweet people that just smile and nod when you walk by no matter who you were. It was 50/50. "Hi" I say to Mrs. Wacker. She smiles "hi, this must be Jonah" she smiles as he nods. She hands over his schedule. "You gonna show him around?" I nod with a smile. "Have a great first day Jonah" he smiles and we walk out. I look at his schedule "we have first hour, third hour, lunch/study hall and sixth hour together" he smiles and I walk him around showing him where all his classes are. The first hour bell rings and I rush him to our first hour.

We gulp and open the door. Mr. Wedly looked up from the board "oh Lucy, nice to see you 3 minutes late." He smiled and felt my face turn red. Jonah still had ahold of my hand. "Tt-his is Jonah" I finally say. Mr. Wedly smiles and shakes Jonahs hand. I glance at the class and see the girls starring hard at him. "Sorry sir, she was showing me where my classes were. It wasn't her fault" Mr. Wedly smiles at Jonah and nods. "Well thank you Lucy, I won't mark you tardy but next time I will" I nod and Mr. Wedly gestures for us to take a seat. They're was two desks open in the back. Jonah sat down next to me "is he strict?" He whispers. I lean over "no he just doesn't like me" Jonah chuckles silently. His laugh was so cute, okay stop Lucy. "okay well we all know by now our new student Jonah" the people that weren't already starring turns to look at him. He smiles and waves "hi" he turns to me ands smiles with a wink. I swallow the ball in my throat.