33. a beauty & sin

Lucy's pov

The next morning Daniel leaves to start moving into his new home, he wants to give me a tour of the place but I don't think I'm mentally ready to see Jonah. "I'll make sure he's not there" he promised, I agreed and let him leave. I keep myself busy around my apartment, cleaning everything, then I go to the gym, take a shower. By 7pm Daniel called me, "hey Jonah and Jack just left, if you want to come over. how's the best chance" I quickly get off the phone with him and make my way to his house, well why don't wes house. I pull up to a beautiful light up mansion, i was amazed about it's beauty. I take a few seconds to take it all in. I see Daniels head peek out of the house. I get out greeting him, he hugs me "we have to do this fast" he jokes. We walk in, the house was light up with lights and people, I meet the eyes of a quite handsome boy. He stands up almost immediately "im corbyn" he greets, I smile "im lucy" he was the adorable kind of attractive. Daniel shows me around the bottom level and brings me upstairs, we run into a boy that looked quite younger than the other boys "oh my God is this Lucy?" his jaw drops, Daniel nods and I feel myself blush "wow, I'm Zach. sorry if this is weird but you're beautiful" I shift uncomfortably but have a wide grin from the compliment "thanks" Daniel scoffs at him "stop being weird bro" Zach laughs and walks away. "im sorry about him" I shake my head "no it's fine" he swallows hard then gives me a tour of the second level.

The house was warm yet professional, I found comfort in it but it still felt like important people lived here. "let me show you the yard" he opens the screen door to a big back yard that overlooked a valley "wow" I say speechless, I didn't care much of the pool as much as I cared for the view. I walked to the edge with Daniel by my side, my eyes wandered around the valley below. It was filled vegetation, beautiful bright colors of green, pink, red and white. "This view is amazing" he nods "it's probaly the best part of the house" I turn to him "it is" he chuckles and I smile. We walk back into the house, I look directly at jack. my nerves begin to go out of control. if Jack was here, Jonah's here.

"lucy, oh my god!" jacks face lights up, he runs to me picking me up, he squeezes me hard "I've missed you so much" I laugh hugging him back "i missed you too" he lets go and takes a second looking at me "wow, you look.." he hesitated "i don't know how to describe it, mature and beautiful" I blush a little "thanks" I squish his cheek "and you look cute" he blushes a bit and it makes me feel more comfortable. "hey" Daniel nudges me "if you want to go, leave now as fast as you can" his voice was whisper only loud enough for me and Jack to hear. I wanted to stay, but I didn't want to face jonah.

"it was really nice to meet you all, you have a lovely home" I say goodbye and get out of the door the fastest I could possible do it.