5. we're done

Its been a month since I dumped Grayson, he continued to rub it in my face that he'd moved on. Jonahs still dating that bitch megan. She keeps talking shit about me but I ignore it now. As long as Jonah's happy, right? "What are you thinking about?" Jonah pulls me from my thoughts. "I could use some noodles" Jonah raises an eyebrow "noodles?" I nod "Yea like pasta" he shakes his head and laughs "you're something different" I grin "good" he rolls his eyes and continues texting Megan. Puke.

I sigh and scroll through Instagram, a whole lot of nothing. I see a request to follow me and click it.

@jackaverymusic requested to follow you..

I click on his profile, its one of the boys Jonah recently came back from tour with. I accept his request then follow him back, then I took my profile off of private, I'm 16 why should it still be on private?  I glance over to Jonah who's still on his phone. I sit back and hit the cold wall with my back. I close my phone and silently wait for Jonah to stop being busy, he's on the phone with her 24/7. I glance at the clock that sat above the door 12:58  I roll my eyes and stand up throwing my book bag over my shoulder.

Jonah stays seated still texting away. The bell rings and I walk out of the lunchroom. Two more hours until I can lay in my beautiful bed. I walk into my six hour tapping my pen lightly waiting for Jonah to arrive. Beeeep

The teacher sits at the desk then looks around the room seeing who's here and who's not "Lucy wher-"  the door opens and the whole class turns to the door "sorry I'm late Ms. P, I went to the bathroom" he flashes his charming smile and she lightly smiles and nods. He takes his seat next to me. This kid gets away with everything with his good looks. "Hey, why'd you leave without me?" He whispers into my ear. His breathe down my shirt made the hairs on my body stand up. I lean into his face leaving a few inches between us "you were too busy texting Megan to realize so I walked out" I whispered back. He got closer "sorry, I just get caught up so easily talking to her" he licks his lips. I quickly peel my eyes from his lips "ya, whatever" I mumble them turn back to Ms. P.

Jonahs POV.

"ya, whatever" she mumbles and looks away from me. Is she mad at me for texting my girlfriend? I sit back in my chair. My legs lazily flop over onto her side of the desk and our knees touch. She jumps a little with the contact but then moves her leg, my leg still falls right next to hers. She huffs and runs her hands through her long hair. It wasn't a fast motion mostly because her long brown hair reaches almost below her ass. Not that I look. Oh who am I kidding? I always look.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and pull it out slowly making sure the teacher doesn't see.

Jack
is your friend single? She's cute.

Jonah
Yes, and I know.

Jonah
You're not dating her jack

Jack
But why?

Jonah
Because you're my friend, that's weird.

Jack
Fine :(

It really isn't weird but I don't want anyone dating her. She gets hurt to much, I need to protect her at all costs. I tap her shoulder lightly but she shrugs my finger off. God she really is mad. "Lucy" she ignores me "lu" she keeps her eyes averted to the board "luc" I say a little louder. "Lu-baby" I say loud enough that the whole class turns to me. She turns around and slaps my leg "will you quit it?" She says between gritted teeth. "Jonah? Lucy? What's going on back there?" Ms. P asks. I smile at her "nothing, just making sure my lu-baby is okay" Lucy's face turns a deep red and some of the class giggles. "Jonah I'm going to kill you" she whispers back. "Is that a threat or promise" I turn her towards me, her face was embarrassed and mad. "Keep it down please, or you'll get sent to SAO" Ms. P says firmly. "Both" Lucy finally says.